f'in cali. whats legal

t3t4h22

BUY MY HATCH!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so you only have to get your shyt reffed if you live in cali? hope so, sounds like a b***h. do the greddy turbo- my buddy had an 00 si with a greddy kit, but fully built the motor and was pushing some good boost- pulling 300 whp, and just looked like a bolt on kit...

HyPnOtIk

Vtec Power !!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo 1eGproject ,
Hit me up a little bit later about it . i know someone who will pass the car if you need it that bad . Well i know someone who knows someone who will pass your car . Hit me up . and you got lucky because i beleive we live in the same city right ? well hit me up bro .

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
finally found what ive been wanting to throw in this thread

call 1-800-622-7733
that is the number to the california state ref. tell them you have put a new upgraded motor into your car and you want to get it BAR aproved.

WEARE138

5+ Year Member
I Have A Jdm B16 In My Del Sol With Turbo , If I Change The Fuel Rail, Stock The Manifold And Put In A Cadalyctic Converter Should It Pass A Referee In Cali Or Just Take It To Oregon,

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sighs i use to pass all my emissions.. until my friend got deported back to mexico =(

d-dub

5+ Year Member
its pretty chill here in alaska for emissions....all though you only have dry roads from may to middle of october lol and even at the begining of may and end of october the raods are dry but cold. But we dont get hasseld near as much as cali does

lastaztec

5+ Year Member
you can try regeristing it to a place that doesnt have a dmv thats what we do in wisconsin that way you dont have to go to emissions

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn cali suck ass man good thing i live in the midwest:cool:

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
some punk ass kid popped my hood at the emissions in my cx, he was checking for a cold air intake

he musta missed the d16zc turbo

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread is old school

ca is getting harder and harder .... last year a friend of mine paid $200 to use someone elses car and another $100 to his boy at the shop to smog that one using his papers.