finally blacked out my headlights and did my sideamrkers

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is a few night pictures of my blacked out headlights and sidemarkers...I'll give you some daytime pictures tonight or maybe tomorrow.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good job man

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great h0mie...!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lookin gooooooooooddddd ;):thumbup:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. IMO the whole ar needs to be dumped!

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i thought you already dropped your car?

looks good, except you made one mistake from what i can see, you didn't take pics in day time! lol

anyways, was it a pain in the ass for the whole process of removing everything or was it smooth for you?

I'm kinda iffy on taking my bumper and headlights apart and keep saying i'll do the black out this weekend but i don't... =/

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thought you already dropped your car?

looks good, except you made one mistake from what i can see, you didn't take pics in day time! lol

anyways, was it a pain in the ass for the whole process of removing everything or was it smooth for you?

I'm kinda iffy on taking my bumper and headlights apart and keep saying i'll do the black out this weekend but i don't... =/
The car is dropped on 1.5" springs but as you can tell... it doesn't look like it, so i bought full adjustable coilovers and i'm going to be installing them next week because i dont have time today or this weekend.

I took the day time pictures yesterday I will be posting them up once i get a chance to clean up the pictures in photoshop

The process for taking out the bumper and the headlights and doing the work and putting it back together it was very smooth...also because my cousin was helping me...I think if you try doing it alone it won't go that well...but other wise then that it was very easy!! I highly recommand that you actually do it this time instead of saying it and not doing it!! Just get someone to help you and take your time and you will see how smooth and easy it was.