Finally got my first Honda!

honda_skater

What's up everyone, my names Heath. I joined this forum a looong time ago, when I was looking for my first car. I've been into cars and specifically Hondas since I was like 14. Anyway, my first car ended up being a truck. I got a job and finally had enough to get my first Honda. In June I bought a '95 ej2. I love it and can't wait to make a build thread. This is the only pic I have on my phone, I have better ones at home that I'll upload later today or tomorrow.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Hi there, what are your plans for her?

honda_skater

At the moment I'm really not sure. I just did a mini me swap a couple of weeks ago, and I've been stocking suspension parts for it. When I bought it it was totally stock except for 17" motegi rims and a walmart shift knob. I now have a set of ford stock rims (hooray :/ ) lol and a mugen shift knob. I also have s2 coilover springs and koni yellows (not on the car yet). If I get some funds I'm looking into a B swap and fixing the little things here and there. So pretty much everything is up in the air right now.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Yeah i know that feeling, mine is sitting pretty much bone stock atm.

honda_skater

Stock ftw! Haha but I kinda like being stock, because there isn't anything that's messed up because someone else broke it. I have pretty much a clean slate to mess with.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
yeah, that's why i bought mine, because it was unmolested and not riced.

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
Nice picture lol. How about showing the whole car haha ;)

Edit: I'm stupid. I didn't read the rest of you post...

Sent from my phone

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stock ftw! Haha but I kinda like being stock, because there isn't anything that's messed up because someone else broke it. I have pretty much a clean slate to mess with.
Exactly why I bought mine. Found a fully loaded stock 5 spd '00 EX owned by some older guy and about wet myself.

Welcome to the Honda club!

honda_skater

Thanks, yeah I was actually surprised there wasn't excessive amounts of rust on the quarters. The only real spot is on the "flap" of my rear fenders. The part that gets bent up when they are rolled. I don't know what to call it, a lip maybe? But anyway, I'm finally uploading pics to my photobucket account and will post them shortly.