Finally got new rims!

Aldundra

5+ Year Member
I went from this

Which are 1992 Integra GSR rims

To this

Which are Drag dr 21 rims

Also, the picture quality is worse because I took the second picture with my camera phone.

Opinions??

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
I like the center design, kind of has that old school Enkei appearance to them. im not a fan of the lip though as GT3's have pretty much beat that style to death. I do like how you maintained a smaller wheel though.

So what are you going to do with the Integra wheels? You want to sell them, they would look good on my 78 Civic.

Aldundra

5+ Year Member
I like the center design, kind of has that old school Enkei appearance to them. im not a fan of the lip though as GT3's have pretty much beat that style to death. I do like how you maintained a smaller wheel though.

So what are you going to do with the Integra wheels? You want to sell them, they would look good on my 78 Civic.
Yea, the center caps really sold me on the rims, I loved the black emblem on the white background, it really pops when you're looking at them.

I personally didn't think i would like the lip, but these rims have really won me over, I'm very happy with them.

Plus it was time for an upgrade, I was driving around on the GSR rims for almost two years now, I needed something different.

And I HATE big rims, especially on a civic, anything over 16in is too big, these are 15's and fit the car perfectly

Aldundra

5+ Year Member
Also, throw me an offer, I was gonna keep the GSR rims and just use them as a winter set because they still have a set of tires on them, but I could just sell you the rims and keep the tires and snag some steelies from craigslist to put the tires on.

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
ill think about the wheels, also they are wheels. Rims is DOOK. If you dont know what DOOK is just google it. :P

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Drop it! Then maybe itll look better but it looks ok, they just look a little small. Paint that grille too!