finally got pics up -94hatchie

VTEC FaNTaSIeS

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just recently got done moving and figured out how my dad's camera works so here are the pics...

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\2005-04 (Apr)-24\HPIM0207.JPG
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\2005-04 (Apr)-24\HPIM0208.JPG
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\2005-04 (Apr)-24\HPIM0209.JPG
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\2005-04 (Apr)-24\HPIM0213.JPG

I now live in columbus near anfrey...so if anyone else lives close by...dont hesitate to try and get a hold of me

VTEC FaNTaSIeS

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm still learning with this computer....so lemme know if it doesnt work...and if someone knows a better way to post the pics pics, then please let me know....thanks guys

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those dont work. go to www.imageshack.us and click browse, select the file you want and host it. then, on the next page, copy and paste the link that is designated for forums and paste in into the reply box, and repeat for all the files you want to host

oompahlumpa

doopity doo
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol are you serious!?!?! hahahahahaha c:\ LOL that shits off your own computer dawg. you got to host it... use photobucket.com never had any problems with them, and never run out of bandwidth either.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you start a post look towards the bottom of the web page and you should see something like ttach image and a space to input where it is on your PC (like you posted in your first post). then click host it now.

Also you can read the stickies in teh newb section, that should help you navigate through the site a little better.

Xoxol

5+ Year Member
hehe... Man, you ust made my day ! =) I was lying for 5 hours under my hatch, so freaking tired, got my second bottle of beer and... noticed your links =) Thanx, man =)
Plz, no offence =) I just remembered I did same when I was doing my first web site. All links were from local drive =)