Finally pics of my blue 2000 Civic Si

Status
Not open for further replies.

Civic_2_NV

Speed Tech
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
y should everyone have to do that maybe other people have different opinions that u maybe i should say EVERYONE SHOULD GET A LIFE get off ur damn ass n get off the computer

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u guys are dumb...stop arguing:roll:

nellorific

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, very funny guys. rice is determined by everyones own opinion of what it is. dont bother arguing what rice is, its pointless. however, generally rice is caught by the outrageious spoilers, unneccesarily loud exhaust's, and tastless, tackey, and oversized stickers promoting things they usually dont have. just my opinion. he has some good features on his car, more show than go obviously at this point. if he had engine work done, turbo/sc it would not be claimed as rice in my book. should have spent more money on engine mods and simple body work than all the "different" things you got. but it is your car, and if you like it than thats great

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by nellorific
lol, very funny guys. rice is determined by everyones own opinion of what it is. dont bother arguing what rice is, its pointless. however, generally rice is caught by the outrageious spoilers, unneccesarily loud exhaust's, and tastless, tackey, and oversized stickers promoting things they usually dont have. just my opinion. he has some good features on his car, more show than go obviously at this point. if he had engine work done, turbo/sc it would not be claimed as rice in my book. should have spent more money on engine mods and simple body work than all the "different" things you got. but it is your car, and if you like it than thats great
:werd:

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by foxrider101
lets see pics of your car you d**k!!! I will find your so called rice there is a diff. between style and rice and your ass is gay so get off da form for ppl that are trying to give the guy good posts about his work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! The car is rice in my opinion......and I'll voice it when I feel like it. If your opinion differs, then so be it. But that doesn't mean that I'm not intitled to mine. And if you want a pic..........I'll show ya just one to amuse you.

As for anything else I have done...........I'll leave it to your imagination.

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if he posts pics of his car, he shouold expect sum negative oppinions!

foxrider101

BADASSHATCH
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bro I am sick of fighten all I ask is when you voice ya s**t don't trash other ppl s**t.... to bad ya live down south cuz my hatch would love to eat that -TURBO- for lunch... seeing how my jackson racing supercharger is pretty mean.... lol nice front end lol I'm done wit this thread

rencruzz

sedan clan member 11
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i see the pages of this thread just growing and growing.

eggie75

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Civic_2_NV
y should everyone have to do that maybe other people have different opinions that u maybe i should say EVERYONE SHOULD GET A LIFE get off ur damn ass n get off the computer
you know wuts funny is you have twice as many posts as I do. not that I think there's anything wrong w/ that, but since you brought it up. feelin pretty stooooooopid eh?:oops:

95civichatchcx

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i dunno what these peeps are talkin bout thats a friggin tight car and dude ur wife is nice too.

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 95civichatchcx
man i dunno what these peeps are talkin bout thats a friggin tight car and dude ur wife is nice too.
lol i noticed her too!!!

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bro I am sick of fighten all I ask is when you voice ya s**t don't trash other ppl s**t.... to bad ya live down south cuz my hatch would love to eat that -TURBO- for lunch... seeing how my jackson racing supercharger is pretty mean.... lol nice front end lol I'm done wit this thread

You have no clue on what else I do have done to my car........so don't act like a hard @zz and say that you would eat me for lunch. So grow up...and let it be.

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Dan1220
if he posts pics of his car, he shouold expect sum negative oppinions!

As I would.........my car is for me, and everyone's opinions is different. Not everyone likes my car. Can I take criticism on it? Sure. That is why someone would post it on a chat board.....for criticism, good or BAD.

Civic_2_NV

Speed Tech
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eggie75
you know wuts funny is you have twice as many posts as I do. not that I think there's anything wrong w/ that, but since you brought it up. feelin pretty stooooooopid eh?:oops:
not really i have been here since may n u have been here since sept so hows ur foot taste

95civichatchcx

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not really i have been here since may n u have been here since sept so hows ur foot taste

-----nicee burn lol

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't stand when ppl dis other ppl's rides yes sum s**t is gay but come on man give him sum good posts for wut he did I know for a fact my hatch will have those doors and yes its got a b16 sir 2 running at about 235hp and another 100hp wit nos and my ride as got stickers on the door for the s**t I use ------ I get so many comp. on how good it looks so rice and style are two diff. things maybe sum ppl don't have style and have to do wut other ppl say wit there car.....
im dissing the fact that this guy says it makes "x" amount of power with basic bolts on.... thats my piece

and sense this guy knows that he was shut down after i and few others called :bs: on the HP he was claiming i havent seen him come back

L. .O. .C. .K. .E. .D

eggie75

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too bad actually. I've read your other threads. You've got issues. I'm here for the civic info not for talking about school activities or video games. If you think that gettin on the comp to do some research on your car means that we have no life... Grow up. Im done w/ this thread.
BTW got any pics of ur car? Didn't notice any on any of your posts. Seems like ur just hatin.

Status
Not open for further replies.