Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will agree, your numbers are whaaccck

hardcordior

Racing
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some of the people on here are only concerned that u might misrepresent the civic comunity, since movies like the F+F and 2f2f came out were already in a huge hole. I congrate u on the fact that u went outside the box with the doors. Nice choice, The trunk as well. The yellow interior items are not bad choices, my eclipse was red and i had yellow decals, seats ect. (my car was poster car for mcdonalds)..lol Just think about what you are saying my good friend has a h22a with all motor mods

http://www.imagineengineering.com/h22a.htm

he has 209 whp i know for a fact that your car doesnt have that much hp with the amount of mods you have. Im not hating just stick to the show cars because thats where u belong.

~think about it.
Windell
Thanks for the space

Eg_Project

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its alright...dont like the trunk,hood and headlights.....theres to many colors in the interior

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think your car looks really good, f**k tha haters do what you want with your car they can do what they want with theirs.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i like all but the tails and trunk...dont like the SIR heads and s**t with the EBP.

SilvrCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude ur car is awesome...i like the doors. so where did u buy those and how much were they? im me at SilvrEvo3270. thanx and again, your car is awesome

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dood, that yellow is ugly. Dont just put something on your car cuz your friend who places at Nope-y says so. LOTS of those cars are rice. That engine bay is cool, I really did that valve cover. Get some real greddy rad. hoses though, not the autozone cover kind. I know theyre a ripoff but they look better and its a show car. And get rid of that stupidass fire extinguisher. Like Daniel said, theres alot of stuff that I like and alot that I hate.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey man... one sweet civic. keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.