Finally post my car... EG COUPE

nyjprice

5+ Year Member
love it how much u sold it for

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Dude, can I buy your car? lol I have always wanted a EJ red civic with white wheels. I couldn't find one so I settled with the one I have.

AMF

I LOVE YOR JACK STANDS LOL!!!!!! but 4reall thoe, yor s**t looks GOOOOD !!! nice job.... :D

Brake upgrade project:

So i finally get going on the brake upgrade for this ride. Got the trailing arms from SpeedTech Edmonton like a year ago an finally i get around and put these into the civic. Ksport rear LCA, toe kit and camber kit from Goalks, drilled disks from my buddy Kevin, braided lines from Rob and MC, brake booster and prop valve from CWS. So this is all i needed and i jumped at it. Job took afew days kuz i didnt know i needed a brake booster from integra so i had to get one. Then taking the old booster with the GSR IM in the way was a b****. The prop valve never gave me the chance to take her out. I bought two visegrips, flare nuts wrench, WD40, pb blaster and still i wasnt able to take her out... therefore i just gave up and once i finished everything i could i decided to take it to minute muffler. Hopefully she will be done by monday so im looking forward to that as well... in the mean time got them to put in new rubber i had laying down at home and do full alignment. So these are a few pics i took while at it:

brake booster:

no jack stand needs improvisation:

aaaannd finally they are in:

off to get finished:

Once she is back these are going in as well as EBC redstuff braek pads from Prostreetonline.com

Also go this in while waiting for tow truck lol: