Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can go sooo much lower in the rear

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tokico illumina 5way gas w/ skunk2 coils. 2 threads from the bottom!

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Give it a week and enjoy blown struts. Learned my lesson and i used megan coil overs and still blew the stock struts couldnt handle it.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I have cheap ass coil overs, paid 60 bucks and paid 40 for install, then i found out they only cost 35 bux. but they suck as hell, the ride is HARD, my blades go off constantly. Also, in the free way a small little bump in the road will make my civic fly. I learned my lesson never go cheap on your suspension. and yesterday I did a sharp turn and now there is a weird scraping noise coming from the front suspension. :(

Not sure what it is....

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

anything is low if your a cheater

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Needs to go lower...
hahaha...lol...:haha:
with all the speed bumps and potholes on the roads here in malaysia, i would'nt last 5 minutes.
used to go low on koni's and eibach combo, but my front wheel keep scraping the front fender when doing hard corners. any remedies for this?
seeing all this slammed rides makes me wonder, how in hell u take a left or right turn out of a junction?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahaha...lol...:haha:
with all the speed bumps and potholes on the roads here in malaysia, i would'nt last 5 minutes.
used to go low on koni's and eibach combo, but my front wheel keep scraping the front fender when doing hard corners. any remedies for this?
seeing all this slammed rides makes me wonder, how in hell u take a left or right turn out of a junction?
very carefully lol