Finding the right header and where

CapizanoCivic

5+ Year Member
I need some help finding an aftermarket header for my civic and cannot find any place that makes headers for my civic. my civic is a 96 LX. If anyone has answers that'd be great! Thanks

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You're full of s**t.

1. www.google.com
2. type "civic headers" then press "google search"
3. observe google shopping results right at the top of the page for options.

Or you could get it right, and search for a "civic header" which might get you more, better returns.

I suppose maybe you've got a V8 under the hood of yours. Or maybe you actually drive something like a Mustang, and didn't have the sense to look on the back of your car to see what you actually have?

CapizanoCivic

5+ Year Member
umm its not that easy. the cat is built in to the stock header and finding a header for is hard to find. anybody can google search something. if you know anything abou the 96 LX model, you'd know what i mean.

B18cbubble

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
umm its not that easy. the cat is built in to the stock header and finding a header for is hard to find. anybody can google search something. if you know anything abou the 96 LX model, you'd know what i mean.
dude you're on a civic forum...I think we know whats up!!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=32&from=R40&satitle=civic+header+lx&sacat=-1&catref=C6&fmmk=&fmmd=&fylo=&fyhi=&mppfqy=civic+header+lx&sargn=-1&saslc=2&sadis=200&fpos=45432&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32&fsoo=2&fgtp=

any of these are for your car. do some research before posting such questions/comments.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude. any header for 96-00 civic will work. ull just end up not having a cat. thats what i did.

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah if you buy a header, you don't get to keep the integrated cat. If you knew anything about modding your car, you'd know what I mean.