finding the right spoiler

RAJAGOHAR

hi guys. hope every body is fine. Guys i m planning to have a spoiler on my 6th gen 1996 honda civic sedan . can you plz guide me that for which spoiler i should go for. plz post pictures

thankxxxx =)

Last edited:

RAJAGOHAR

thanks for suggestion guys . Are there any other wings awailaible for 96 civic sedan ? do post them with pictures aswell thanksssss alot =)

CO671

Registered VIP
Too wide, I wouldn't risk any modifications to ruin a perfectly fine 8th gen mugen spoiler.
I hope you know mugen spoilers to begin with are very expensive, let alone almost anything mugen.

The best spoiler IMO is either the m3 trunk lip or the 96-98 OEM spoiler because it also has a functional brake light and isn't a high-flying wing to make you improve your aerodynamics and gain 50HP and pick up all the ladies.

RAJAGOHAR

Too wide, I wouldn't risk any modifications to ruin a perfectly fine 8th gen mugen spoiler.
I hope you know mugen spoilers to begin with are very expensive, let alone almost anything mugen.

The best spoiler IMO is either the m3 trunk lip or the 96-98 OEM spoiler because it also has a functional brake light and isn't a high-flying wing to make you improve your aerodynamics and gain 50HP and pick up all the ladies.
lol .Thanks for your valuable suggestion sir. Yeaahh i am also thinking to pick one of them.

BobFlex

Honda access Ferio wing! I've wanted one of those for my EM1 for a while now, just cant find em. The mugen ferio wing looks awesome to.