Fire order help

marneli10

Registered VIP
Ok well the only resson im asking this is because honda techs told me a diffrent order well I want to know the fireing order for my jdm.b16a iv looked on google and it says the fireing order is 3412 but I called the local honda shop (which is 130 away from me lol ) they said that the order is 1342 any help plz thank you

Trekk

Registered VIP
1342 sounds right, but its not going to hurt if its wrong. Try it, fire it up, if it seems ruff, turn it off and swap them and try again.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
You never specified why you wanted the firing order. 1342 is the correct firing order.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Im pretty sure most Honda motor firing orders are the same, 1-3-4-2, but the positions on the distributor are differant on SOHC and DOHC motors....

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Im pretty sure most Honda motor firing orders are the same, 1-3-4-2, but the positions on the distributor are differant on SOHC and DOHC motors....
If I remember right, the top right terminal on the dizzy is #1, and it goes clockwise 1342 from there.

Trekk

Registered VIP
I think it goes like this on the dizzy

3-4
1-2

Thats the 3412 order he was tallking about above.

marneli10

Registered VIP
I wanted it because I was changen my wires and my cusin took them all off lol so I check on line for the fireing order and it sed it was 3412 but I called honda and they say its 1342 so I just got confused and was tring to.make sure thanks for the help

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I think the b16 is different from the d16 posted above because its a dohc.

The dizzy cap in this pic is a little off, just put the #1 in the top right and follow from there. I will look at mine and see for sure.

marneli10

Registered VIP
I tryd doing it like how you posted it here but it didnt work I did it like this on the dizzy 34
12 and it starts up its jus idles a little off I would post a pik jus not sure how to lol

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
If you still haven't got this fixed take out ur number one spark plug and put ur motor at tdc then pull your dizzy cap and make sure it is stoped at the wire you have going to the number one cylinder if not you have a problem. That's when you make sure you are fireing in the order they posted above