first build

natejdm

Alright to start off im only 16 yrs old and i make 200-250 every 2 weeks
i got this car for my 16th b day from my father
i say its time to start doing work on the exterior noww
i wanted a body kit but then relized the look of the jdm lips are very very nice.(whats ur opinion)
i got parts i need help with choising please help me decide'

1.body kit or lip
2.tail lights and headlights
3.exhaust
4.headers
5.air intake
6.strut bar

what should the first upgrades be?

thanks for looking PLEASE HELP ME OUT

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well we dont know what car you drive but
1. I can tell you 99% of people on here support lips. kits are over
4. you have a header. not headers
7. set a good suspension and lower it, coilovers are very nice to have
8. rims

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
16's. 18s do not belong on your car at all. way to big

natejdm

ummm is there a price range you could give me how much u think mine are worth first offer i had was 365

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
365 isnt bad. idk the condition of your rims and tires though, cant see them that well. but you can also look into trading rims on craigslist

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um as for name brand, i wouldnt really base it off that, i would just go by what look you like. If you like how your current rims look, stick with them. its your car, YOU have to like it.

To lower a car correctly, it isnt cheap by any means. depending on how much you drop it, your looking at new struts, springs, and an alignment

i like hx's and have them as my winter wheels. they are 14s. its really up to you though, you need to figure out what you like. look around at other cars on here, other sites, and google image

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well if you can trade the wheels for something smaller like 15 or 16 then do it.the first thing i would save for is some lowering springs or coilovers. even if you have steelies they look good when your car is slammed. a cheap easy mod i would recommend would be to do the diy black housing headlights

insidiousperfor

5+ Year Member
You need to get some better pictures of your car. Definitely get rid of those 18" wheels and go with some 15's or 16's. Stay away from the body kit because people do not use them that much anymore and only a select few look good. With that said go with a lip kit, the most popular is the type-r or si kit and the mugen kit. Also look into a type-r front grill and some window visors, both of those of inexpensive mods that will make a decent difference in appearance. Don't just slap on an exhaust and a header right away, modify the appearance more before you do that. Air intake is always a good beginning mod.