First Car **91 DX H/B**

CivCity

Im going to pick up my first car tomarrow (july 6) its a 91 DX H/B with a manual tranny. Im getting it for $900 which i think is a decent price. mechanically its pritty perfect but there are a few of cosmetics that im going to get fixed asap.

- drivers seat has a rip
- needs a piece of trim on the back right quarter panel
- 2 surface rust spots about the size of a quarter
- crack in windshield

I want to have this car for a long time and i do want to put some money into it and make it look/sound good im mostly posting this thread to see that the civic community would recommend for mods/engine swaps/aftermarket parts etc as well as websites/stores. (local stores would be great. im in the fraser valley area, bc canada)

AND DONT FORGET ABOUT STICKERS! i need to start reppin the honda brand like iv always wanted to now that ill actually have my own civic! so if anyone knows somewhere were i can get some cool honda/civic stickers that would be sweet, or somewhere were i can get stickers made.

I thank all in advance for any input the community civic may have

emerican

Registered VIP
welcome to the site
post up some pics of the car when you get it
as far as the mods and engine swap it all depends on your power goals, budget and mechnical knowledge/abilty

CivCity

welcome to the site
post up some pics of the car when you get it
as far as the mods and engine swap it all depends on your power goals, budget and mechnical knowledge/abilty
ill be posting pics of my ride asap, but with mods and such i want to know what everyone else thinks would be good. never mind my style/power preference i just reallly want to know what you guys think

baytownhatch

It's in the 4th gen show off your ride section its the one call ok let's start pushing this boulder up hill

emerican

Registered VIP
i asked those questions becuse the answers would tell me what would be good to suggest.
If your not trying to get alot of power out of it I/HE on the engine thats in there
For looks lower it and wheels is what everyone will agree on after that its all opnions.
If your trying to make real power with it then you need a serious budget, a good bit of mechanical knowledge of hondas good set of tools etc.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its always reassuring that hondas are known fir stickers...

And andysautosport is junk...

Look around and look at other peoples builds amd see what u like.

Save money for the good parts right off the bat and u will be happy in the end!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

ashlyhuang1

We are professional manufactory of various car led daytime running light in China.
OEM and ODM are welcome. Even smaller quantity is acceptable.
Please feel free to browse our website (www.mbset.com) to understand our factory, products and ability better.
Expect to cooperate with you in the nearly future