First Civic/Project

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
that vale cover looks cool! keep up with your build thread! im looking forward to it!
thanks! will do just finding time is hard between a full time job school and my daughter but ill try my best haha.. i appreciate it bro

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Looks legit. you should try a little mini tuck on the bay, would look real clean then

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoa everything metal in that bay needs attention..

emerican

Registered VIP
Looks pretty good man good start gotta give the metal under the hood some attention but neverless clean start man

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
Looks legit. you should try a little mini tuck on the bay, would look real clean then
Thanks bro yeah once i get some time ill start working on that.

whoa everything metal in that bay needs attention..
lol yeah ordered a few sets of washers and screws to start but little by little.

Looks pretty good man good start gotta give the metal under the hood some attention but neverless clean start man
lol yessir thanks bro

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks! will do just finding time is hard between a full time job school and my daughter but ill try my best haha.. i appreciate it bro
wow you have a lot on your plate. do what you can and don't rush.

and yea theres a lot of surface rust in the bay paint those too! hahah

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can go to home depot and get all the beauty washers and bolts for like 12 bucks..there is a thread on here for it. i recommend it, its going to get pricey to do the entire bay

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
you can go to home depot and get all the beauty washers and bolts for like 12 bucks..there is a thread on here for it. i recommend it, its going to get pricey to do the entire bay
Oh alright cool thanks bro I'm gonna have to search for the thread then. Sounds good

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
my check engine light came on today gave me a P0420 CODE hopefully it was because i forgot to reset the ecu hope it doesnt come back on

Crunchie11

Looks well man... Keep up the good work... reminds me of when i was starting my project... exciting times...

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
thanks man! yeah exciting and once in a while frusturating. your car looks good bro!