First date?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This discussion idea was sparked a while ago with another member. Even though this site is predominantly guys, I'd like everyone's opinion. What constitutes a good first date? Guys, where do you take the girls? Ladies, where do you like to be taken or where do you WANT to be taken? And why do you think that makes it a good first date? Last but certainly not least, what do you think the purpose of a first date is?

I've already got my own belief on the subject, but I'm just curious what everyone else thinks.

bigboi98

First dates for me are always a local japanese steak house then walking on the sea wall along the coast of Charleston (The Battery). Never fails to produce :D

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
First dates for me are always a local japanese steak house then walking on the sea wall along the coast of Charleston (The Battery). Never fails to produce :D
I'll be down in Charleston in about 6 months, you'll have to tell me where this steak house and sea wall are.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is the gayest thread i have ever seen...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
God dammit, only one of you have actually participated in the discussion.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
My first date is usually at my place. I don't need no fancy gimmick to get laid

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My current fiancé and it's first actual "date" was at chili's. Dinner and a movie :P

We've been together for four years now so I guess it was fine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jose1027

Registered VIP
My 1st date with my current gf was at burger king lol,i was broke at the time,i guess it worked cause we have been together for 2 yrs:D

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
op is a virgin.

wait wat

Autoteck21

Si/Sir
Had to pop in with my -2 cents, my wife and i have been together going on 7 years and our first "date" was high as hell rally racing down her 5 mile long "dirt road drive way" her in a 1998 CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO Z34, and i was driving my black '95 240sx se in line 2.4L, and needless to say she bent me over on that drive, Never once have i seen a girl/lady power slide a 200 yard banked 90 degree corner at close to a bill and not even flinch... after seeing that i fell in love and got laid of course.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've never been on a traditional first date. That said, I've been with my girl for over 5 years, and the closest equivalent to our first date was at Steak n' Shake. A successful first date can happen anywhere. If a woman decides you're not worthy solely based on a first date, the relationship is likely bound to fail anyway.