First Photoshoot of the Year

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ugh i want your wheels, im trying to talk myself into polishing mine myself, its going to suck

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Now, I'm assuming that you had to roll the rear fenders, (along with the front's)?

Fitment looks great. The only thing I would change would be to lower the front more, to get rid of the reverse rake.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your car is on point!! The J lines look amazing and im glad you went with a positive offset, execution was perfect.

The mugen style rear thingy majigers kinda kill your look. The fitment is off :/ What about some mud guards all around??

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cars looking sick. What motor do you have in it right now ?
I still have a d16y8 in at the moment. 260k+ miles on it and chassis also.. and counting.

Now, I'm assuming that you had to roll the rear fenders, (along with the front's)?

Fitment looks great. The only thing I would change would be to lower the front more, to get rid of the reverse rake.
Yes, they've been rolled ever since I had the 17s on it. (check build thread for those big tonka wheels)

I do need to roll the front more, and the rear... well I'm gonna attempt to pull them out.

Your car is on point!! The J lines look amazing and im glad you went with a positive offset, execution was perfect.

The mugen style rear thingy majigers kinda kill your look. The fitment is off :/ What about some mud guards all around??
Thanks bro!

Yeah, I know the fitment is off, but that's one of the problems I had with mounting a 99-00 part to a 96-98 rear bumper.

I still got the mud guards, so I may run them a while... i dunno.

I've got more pictures from this shoot, i'm just sorting through to see which ones to post.. all of these are raw photos, so i haven't edited them yet... yet....

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Super clean sedan! I like how you painted the roof black. very sick!! Two thumbs up!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im curious to see how your car will look with OEM grill, clear fog lights, window visors, and SpooN style mirrors!

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you know... i've actually been thinking the same thing.... time to hit up my shed :evillaugh: