first PhOtOShOOt since new PainT!

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car is hot...we need to get a cali meet so my coupe and your coupe can take group fotos...lol

i love that color...way to rep a different lip....nice to see something other than the usual mugen,SiR, and type R front lips :thumbup:

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
Like the lip

Don't like different angles of same cars in same poses :lol:
lol, i'll keep that in mind next time i photoshoot!!

Jipstar: thanx, really appreciate it!!

blare: let me know when ur in town bro!! :lol:

bowflex21: nice car!! Is like the JDM version of mine..lol

hkt03: ya, the kit don't work for every1....is just that around here, every civic has a mugen/ Type rRR ft lip and a Type RRr Rear Lip...not that it dosen't look good..I love JDM... i guess i just want to mix it up a bit and try to keep it clean at the sametime...so my car dosen't look like everyone else's civic...:cool:

singlecamEJ8: theres a meet hosted by JDM theory in the bay on Nov 5th that i'm planning to go to!! U should come! where are u located?

and to any1 who asked, i got the paint code off the New Lexus! thanx for all ur comments!!

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im located in central cali....but i got a couple friends in Nor-cal bay area like SJ and SAC. im actually going to a wedding on november 10th in the Sac town...i may show up early and hit up that meet.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
singlecamEJ8 said:
im located in central cali....but i got a couple friends in Nor-cal bay area like SJ and SAC. im actually going to a wedding on november 10th in the Sac town...i may show up early and hit up that meet.
Nice!!! It should be a good meet!! !! cya there!!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i kinda like the lip :what: and the back bumper...

Tolga

5+ Year Member
hey,can you tell me your colorcode or the exactly name ? ive searched everwhere,but i cant find it. i love it. from a 2006 model lexus,right ? but which one exactly ?
thank you !
Nice Ride,and im intresseted in your upgrades since yet :P

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
now everyone's looking for that pain code lol...me included haha.
for you Cali folks, I don't see you registered on the CALI FORUM, would be nice to know you mother f**kers.

PEACE!

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, back from the dead. lol... but thanks for the comments guys.

hey,can you tell me your colorcode or the exactly name ? ive searched everwhere,but i cant find it. i love it. from a 2006 model lexus,right ? but which one exactly ?
thank you !
Nice Ride,and im intresseted in your upgrades since yet :P
Thanks, the color is Smoky Granite Mica from the IS350. its changed a little bit since then.

The lip is pretty cool , what style is that?
Nice rides
Thanks,Its a Tsunami Front lip.

now everyone's looking for that pain code lol...me included haha.
for you Cali folks, I don't see you registered on the CALI FORUM, would be nice to know you mother f**kers.

PEACE!
what cali forum are you talking about?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your coupe is my favorite 6th gen

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude car looks great. what kind of rear lip is that ??

Tolga

5+ Year Member
Thank you very much dude ! your car is f**kin ill man. this tsunami lip is the perfect mix between the clean style,and the agressive rice categorie.
what about the engine ? still the same mods ?

and yes,its the fresh´zt 6thgen in my opinion,too =):cool:
sorry for my bad school english ;)