First post to the site

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
You should have talked to your friends first, they would have told you that you just bought more or less the worst honda engine to boost, and you probably paid what a older wrx or srt cost.

In any case, spend your money on whatever, personally push buttons the ghey to me. Do not do anything else to your car until you research a shitload more. This does not mean start a new thread about boosting a d17, there are already two or three on here now and Ive already told them what I told you.

Welcome

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah just save for a k series

JRanINC.

If you're not looking to boost your whip then go with a b16 and mod that, build power. But boost is always nice =)

OnlyJosh

Well unfortunately the '02 has already been purchased so there isn't s*** i can do about that. The intake/N1 I havn't seen any criticism over, looks like I just need to craigslist the led's lol...just checked and they're illegal anyways. Still iso info on the push button. They are cheap and it's just something I want I just can't seem to find one
Get a B16a =)

eddiev23

welcome to cc bro do watever u want to ur car only thing that matters is that ur satisfied with ur ride not anyone else........

Sohcrates

welcome to cc bro do watever u want to ur car only thing that matters is that ur satisfied with ur ride not anyone else........
Thanks man, after researching a bit lately I'm easily bitter. There isn't s**t for engine mods for that car. So I'm probably just going to have to do a k swap.

Going to work on the aesthetics while I save for the swap. Has anyone used Lethal Motorsports in Georgia? I've been talking to them about doing the swap, they gave me a price of 5500$ for a k20a swap with everything, axels n all that other nonsense.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man, after researching a bit lately I'm easily bitter. There isn't s*** for engine mods for that car. So I'm probably just going to have to do a k swap.

Going to work on the aesthetics while I save for the swap. Has anyone used Lethal Motorsports in Georgia? I've been talking to them about doing the swap, they gave me a price of 5500$ for a k20a swap with everything, axels n all that other nonsense.
Lethal Injection? I went to their shop a couple weeks ago for a dyno day. Their work is incredible. They have many. I would trust them with my car. I have a frind that hangs out there from time to time lol.