first time with FI! questions about supercharging

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So i got one step closer to my goal with my civic today! i just bought a jackson racing supercharger. i bought it used so i just have the unit and belts and i can get my hands on the rest. i was wondering what would be a good idea to buy to keep things running smooothly. i know i need a highflow fuel pump and colder range spark plugs. so with that said i hope i get some good responses.

oh and its going on my hx with the d16y8.

93turbo16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So i got one step closer to my goal with my civic today! i just bought a jackson racing supercharger. i bought it used so i just have the unit and belts and i can get my hands on the rest. i was wondering what would be a good idea to buy to keep things running smooothly. i know i need a highflow fuel pump and colder range spark plugs. so with that said i hope i get some good responses.

oh and its going on my hx with the d16y8.
To get it to run properly I definitely recommend getting a set of 440cc injectors, OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness and a chipped p28 ecu.

That is really all you need as far as the fuel and engine manangement is concerned.

Becks18

5+ Year Member
i am running 350cc injectors and they are just fine, if you are doing a fuel pump too i bought a svt mustang one and put it in, it was cheaper then the walbro 255 they sell for the hondas and its stronger at 273,all i have mine chipped with chrome to i didnt bother with the Fmu set up.if you have any other questions just I m Me

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i am running 350cc injectors and they are just fine, if you are doing a fuel pump too i bought a svt mustang one and put it in, it was cheaper then the walbro 255 they sell for the hondas and its stronger at 273,all i have mine chipped with chrome to i didnt bother with the Fmu set up.if you have any other questions just I m Me
450cc can support close to 300whp. So I am guess you aren't running much power with the 350's then.

There is a calculator tool somewhere that gives you an idea of what size injector will support