fixing the site??.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It seems that lately, some of the mods have begun to post stupid ass comments also. It might just be me though, and i'm not gonna name any names. *cough*Jezek*cough*, oh wait he isn't on this site anymore because its going downhill :???: :thumbdown :lame

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this whole thing is started to get lame :lame lets just move on already.

Were starting to sound like kids playing video games forgetting that its actually a game..

:???:
EDIT: i dont see why what someone posts over the internet should disturb somone so much..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
people like this wont reply because they will get flamed to f**k but anyway...

member since oct 2003 via PM said:
hey whats going on, i just wanted to let you know that yesterday i was a little pissed about the lounge closing. today though, i come on CC and i see something i havent seen in 2 months....actual new threads in the other sections. i come on CC every day and check out all of the sections to see if anyone needs advice but lately it seems like the only new posts are in the lounge. yes i do like the lounge , but i also like CC as a whole. like you said this may help. just thought youd like to here one old schoolers take on the situation. :thumbs up

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
so now you shut down the lounge, you should be able to give a DAMN GOOD and VERY SPECIFIC reason that this time was so much worse than all of the times before, that you had to take drastic measures... but you simply cant...
HERE IS THE SIMPLE MOST SPECIFIC REASON I CAN GIVE YOU..

i made the choice.. and the owner of the site.. and most if not all members of the staff agreed... i made the choice becuase i felt it was in the best interest of the site.. the owner agrees.. the lounge will reopen and continue to run.. just hopefully on better terms.. we can talk about this for months its not going to change... im going to close this now.. becuase its a useless argument.. we know your mad.. im mad gas is $3.oo a gallon.. im mad that i dont make a million dollars a year.... im mad that people drive too slow in front of me and then speed up when i pass.. such is life.. please.. stick with it.. the lounge will reopen soon... and hopefully the site will be for the better..

Status
Not open for further replies.