Fkn idiot at the factor!!

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why wouldn't you just look at the label......lol windsheild and coolant are spelled completely different...lol

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
why wouldn't you just look at the label......lol windsheild and coolant are spelled completely different...lol
honda hasn't sold washer fluid over the counter for years, since atleast 2003, and even when taht was available it was only in a quart size container, not a gallon size, which is probably why he didn't look at the label.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
honda hasn't sold washer fluid over the counter for years, since atleast 2003, and even when taht was available it was only in a quart size container, not a gallon size, which is probably why he didn't look at the label.
dealer specific or no?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dealer specific or no?
blue coolant is dealer specific, but don't let that fool you, honda only changed the color from green to blue so they can make you think you have to buy only their fluid such as other manufacturer's have a specific color, they were basically jumping on teh color wagon to to make it seem that there's is the only coolant that is formulated just for honda's, but that's bullshit, just corporate marketing is what it comes down to.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i thought brogue was irish
i think you're right, but i believe it's an umbrella term for gaelic languages.

strangely enough, the book i'm reading now is scottish brogue (i hate reading about women who like men in kilts... wtf), but the book i just finished on thursday was irish brogue.

we like vampires with spiffy accents, i guess. :lol:

i HATE trying to read scottish brogue, though, since so many authors write the dialogue with the accent... and... i'm like... what the f**k does that mean?!? :lol:

/threadjack

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Blue is the OEM stuff that comes in Hondas, im pretty sure you can mix Green with blue.

The Blue is supposed to be like extra long life... let me call my old job and refresh my memory on mixing the two.. will post back in a bit.

Edit: Looks like Tom beat me to it up there...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lena: read it out loud, it helps. i'm a big fan of irving welsh, and that's how he writes.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
but it's soooo corny. it'd probably be better if it weren't in a freaking romance book.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hey can we keep this on topic of coolant, no language, even though off topic is allowed, lol.