Flashing Your Yellow Foglights.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hi. The flashing of the foglights is the newest sensation. It's what all the cool kids are doing now adays. Please search through our archive for a how-to. I guarantee it's at the top of the page, because it's THAT cool. :thumbup:
:rolf:

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe he was greeting another fellow civic driver....

A lot of RX-7s do that when I'm driving the FC.
i got alot of waves from rx7 drivers when I had my FD. mainly from FC drivers because I see so little 3rd gens.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But fog lights? Never ever in my life have I seen someone flash their foglights. Maybe they're headlights but never fog lights.
I assumed who I quoted was talking about headlights. No, I have never witnessed the event of a "foglight flash".

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hi. The flashing of the foglights is the newest sensation. It's what all the cool kids are doing now adays. Please search through our archive for a how-to. I guarantee it's at the top of the page, because it's THAT cool. :thumbup:
I think the ricer fly by with the flashers takes the cake. I mean come on... If you were on the highway and some ricer pulled up next to you, honked 3 times real quick and took off and put on his flashers 3 seconds into the "race", would you want to say to him, "you are the f**king WIN!".

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol wow. Speak for yourself about "growing up". I never said his car was a piece of s**t and mine was better. I never said I was better than him. I simply said I laughed at his gesture and felt no need to gesture back. So you automatically imply I was trying to be a d**k or think I'm "the king" (as you put it)?

:roll:
Laughing at someone for giving you props on your car? That shows immaturity and dickness. If someone did that to me I'd probably flip a b***h and let them know wat I just told you.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Laughing at someone for giving you props on your car? That shows immaturity and dickness. If someone did that to me I'd probably flip a b***h and let them know wat I just told you.
As opposed to "flipping a b***h" showing maturity and no "dickness"?

Gotcha :thumbup:.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As opposed to "flipping a b***h" showing maturity and no "dickness"?

Gotcha :thumbup:.
Yea, doing a U-ie to let him know that he doesn't need to be a d**k when someone is being polite to him.

Oh well, I guess all ricers think that everyone is out to get them, so it's cool.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is there a how to for the OMGWTFHI2UMAAAAAAADJDM flashing fog light mod...? I hear that they do it in japan...and sometimes morse code...

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
duh, I already told you it's in the archives.

Noobs. :roll:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Duhs!

You gotta hook ups a relay to your foglights, then hook up a switch to your floor board so you can turn it on and off, then you run a ground to the tip of your muffler because that's the only way it'll work. If it's an automatic you gotta put it in N and rev it then throw it into Race for it to work correctly and to break it in.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Duhs!

You gotta hook ups a relay to your foglights, then hook up a switch to your floor board so you can turn it on and off, then you run a ground to the tip of your muffler because that's the only way it'll work. If it's an automatic you gotta put it in N and rev it then throw it into Race for it to work correctly and to break it in.
ok so i just tryed this in my car, i hooked it up as you said, but when i threw the car in [r] or race mode, i heard a loud poping noise, should i worry about this? thanks in advance guys :drive:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok so i just tryed this in my car, i hooked it up as you said, but when i threw the car in [r] or race mode, i heard a loud poping noise, should i worry about this? thanks in advance guys :drive:
No, this means its workin!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He was trying to tell you, "LOOK AT ME! I HAVE YELLOW JDM FOGGIES! LOOK! C'MON MAN! LOOK! yeah yeah that's right b***h. Bask in my JDMness HEY! DON'T YOU LOOK AWAY! ADMIRE ME!..."

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i flash my foglights when i see roadkill... it's more of an instinctual reaction than anything