flat tire at my house?

1993civicDX

hello i have a tire that slowly leaks air, haven't drove my car in a few weeks so its completely flat now. cant get it to a gas station to get air and cant get the tire off =\ has some huge bolt holding it on, is there any way i can get air into it without getting a air compressor?

CDubs

Registered VIP
well get working with a foot pump =)

seriously though i think you can pick up flat repair in a can at autozone (real name unknown) ive used it on my riding lawn mower and it works wonders, basically just shake it up and put it the the air nozzle and it works

fix-a-flat might be the name

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yuh fix a flat. thats your only hope, and im not sure how you cant get your wheels off,

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
theres electric pumps too that might work as well, probably a bit cheaper than a compressor, but not as cheap as fixaflat

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't use fix a flat that s**t is nasty and really hard to get off after it sticks itself all over the inside of the tire AND rim..

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go get a good quality electric air compressor that connects to your cigarette lighter and a bottle of green tire slime.

1993civicDX

ill just go with fix a flat since it's just my stock steelies :P. I'll take a picture of the thing holding it on in a few, friend said it's rusted on but I'm pretty sure it's just the bolt holding it on..

tried to take the front tire off so I could get to the timing belt easier when i did the head gasket a while back but it wouldn't budge lol. Figured the back would be the same, I'll go check it out right now.

Will need new tires soon anyways, may as well use fix a flat and get some cheap rims off craigslist. then do the 90 day les schwabb credit building plan since i'm about to get a house and some credit would be good! =)

Anyone know if a civic would look funny or ride bad if I had 16" rims? it's not lowered yet, was saving up for some nice coil overs would rather move to a different house =)