Florida vacation input

shinobi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, me and the wife is thinking about a florida vacation to Universal Studios (the hulk ride is a must haha). Anyway, florida people or people that's gone there, any recommendations for places to stay? Should we rent a car? We're looking for a hotel that is not far from the Orlando airport and not too far from the attractions. Also, any places for great steak? Thanks I'm sure I'll be back to ask more questions. We're probably be going in May-June. PM me if you have free time to be a taxi driver lol <--- I kid I kid. Thanks in advance!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yo, stay at cocoa beach flordia. It is about 40 mins away from universal, but it is a one way shot right there to all the theme parks. It is not crazy with drunk kids everywhere etc. I stayed at the ronjon resort. (nicest one), and had a great time.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ cocoa beach is nice, and ron jon's is always fun :lol: me and wifey went to orlando a couple years ago, spent a few days hitting up the different parks, stayed a hotel that was really close to unversal, but i cant remember which hotel :lol: there are alot of places on/near International Drive, which is like the main strip for that area, lots of restaraunts, places to go, etc...and its right by all the theme parks

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've always made the hike there from my condo in largo (not key, the neighborhood just south of Clearwater). of course, this doesn't even remotely fit ur description.

...so i'll actually contribute to your search by wishing u gl. lol.

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there are tons of hotels around there. and places to eat. but if you really wanted to I would recommend one of the all star hotels in Disney World. they are nice, priced good, and pretty close to Universal.
P.S. The Dualing Dragons is better than the Hulk:lol:

shinobi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, thanks for the input all, is the dualing dragons in universal also? it's the wifey that says the hulk is a must. i'm open to anything, it's a week of not working!

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha, thanks for the input all, is the dualing dragons in universal also? it's the wifey that says the hulk is a must. i'm open to anything, it's a week of not working!
yea the dualing dragons are in Universal along with the Hulk. then theres a couple other roller coasters. i love universal, we usually go once a year

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Missing Process Information. [linky no worky]

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo, stay at cocoa beach flordia. It is about 40 mins away from universal, but it is a one way shot right there to all the theme parks. It is not crazy with drunk kids everywhere etc. I stayed at the ronjon resort. (nicest one), and had a great time.
:word:

i live in cocoa, and can say W/O a doubt thats the way to do it!
your right at the beach, and arent far from orlando to hit the tourist attractions... hope you have a good vacation in my home state

shinobi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:

i live in cocoa, and can say W/O a doubt thats the way to do it!
your right at the beach, and arent far from orlando to hit the tourist attractions... hope you have a good vacation in my home state
thanks! that's the plan, this is actually my FIRST official vaction!