Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now this is what every honda should look like
Gosh I hope not.
Euro trends, that should stay Euro.
I'm not a fan of this whole stance look, but when it is done moderately, it looks better on sedans and older VW's.
I don't know why though.

This is flat out ridiculous.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This, I think looks really good.
Wheel offset is not stupid and it might be the boxy, simplicity of the car and fender flares that make it work.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This, I think looks really good.
Wheel offset is not stupid and it might be the boxiness, simplicity of the car and fender flares that make it work.

Now see I hate that. lol

cuetip

Registered VIP
ok whatever you say buzz lol.. just thought i would share this to see what you guys think

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
extreme negative camber makes that car look like a clown car.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this whole offset this is so played out. from vw. years and years ago.

at least ricers tried to make their cars look faster. not impractical to drive and retarded handling.

Javier.San1993

Gosh I hope not.
Euro trends, that should stay Euro.
I'm not a fan of this whole stance look, but when it is done moderately, it looks better on sedans and older VW's.
I don't know why though.

This is flat out ridiculous.

This looks ridiculous! Rims are very polished, but a tire that outstretched is just as good as those plastic tires on kid's tricycles. Functionality>Style IMHO. But if you get style and functionality, then you must be doing it right! =)

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This looks ridiculous! Rims are very polished, but a tire that outstretched is just as good as those plastic tires on kid's tricycles. Functionality>Style IMHO. But if you get style and functionality, then you must be doing it right! =)
This

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^ I will put money on that some people on here think that is a cool thing right there. lol

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now this is what every honda should look like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxglvadvbO8&src_vid=hq51likfgfo&annotation_id=annotation_29999&feature=iv

and for anyone this is what i want my ej to look like
i personally think that looks stupid. i can understand offset to the point of being flush, but to have your bead hanging out past the fender and madtytejdmyo camber to get it inside the fenderwell is moronic.

ashame he has such a nice motor swap, and cant even step on it around a corner for fear of losing a tire... sigh.:roll:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The white hatch in the OP's post actually isn't too bad. A little less camber and it would've been perfect.

But when the outside of your tire isn't touching the ground, the top of the tire is rubbing on the fender, you're as dumped can be, and you have to drive 5mph everywhere, I think that's insanely pointless. I can deal with hellaflush to a certain point then just face palm. But then again I'm more about function than form.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
tuck > poke , /thread

cuetip

Registered VIP
IMO i like rim poke, and how that white hatch looks is neat, alot of work to get it that way, and thats only for roads that dont have huge ass potholes, just smooth ass cali roads lol or even Arizona

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
shut up mery why dont you get a honda rather then that gay nissan mini for your sig
- "Are you not entertained?? Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here???"
- cuetip! cuetip! cuetip!

First thing that came to mind.....

Now this thread is getting out of hand. Let's all relax now.