FML.. ppl cant drive.

youlovemyep3

Nicole.
so my car was parked on the side of the street in front of my boyfriends house. this guy that was at the house across from him.. (high as f**k).. stormed out of the driveway and backed into my car. :x :( :shock:

- on the brightside.. im considering using this as an escuse to get my car painted =) lol

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear, CW FTW.

How do you know he was high? If I was high I'm sure I wouldn't have been storming anywhere... I'd probably just casually walk, get in my car an slowly back out at around 2mph. =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least its just the bumper from what i can see, thats a quick easy fix

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least you guys caught the guy when he hit your car, that would suck if he hit you and just sped away

Ace92028

Gold Member
i backed up into a nissian altima like 2 years ago when i was driving my toyota tundra. The guy made me pay for repair/paint/clips/labor which ended up being around $900 for something very similar to the picture you have posted. Sucks
:(

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My car has been bumper tapped alot lately in parking lots. Drives me insane when I wash my car and I find new digs in my rear bumper. But you're car is a little bit worse than a few digs that can be filled and painted...

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats upsetting glad to hear you have got the person who did it, just out of interest what are the light's / reflectors you have on the corner of your bumpers. do you have to have them or could you fit a e.d.m or j.d.m bumper on your car with out them.