fog light already in

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i bought myself a ebay fogs and some how when i install them the word that say top on the fog is at the bottom.

did i install them wrong or that just gay ass ebay?

oh the brazel crap is hard to put in and the fit ment suck d**k.

so right now im just rolling on fog with out brazel and the sign that say top on fog is at the bottom not top.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that would be my guess
but ho? i did everything right it even say on the back of the fog left and right. well i look at it tomorrow because cuting the bumper is a b***h gay ass brazel doesn't even fit right.:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pictures!!

Its like telling the doctor you are sick but you dont want to go in for a check up.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
but ho? i did everything right it even say on the back of the fog left and right. well i look at it tomorrow because cuting the bumper is a b***h gay ass brazel doesn't even fit right.:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
Is the driver's side on the left or right to you? Now, do you think the company that made the foglights agrees with you?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if top is on the bottom, you have it mounted wrong...

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mines the same way bro...i just didnt care if it said bottom or top...if it mounted right than f**k it

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, this is funny and uncomprehendable

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is the driver's side on the left or right to you? Now, do you think the company that made the foglights agrees with you?
agreed. left side would be driver side

destro7

modelfximports.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im guessing you may suffer from dyslexia my friend

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

cadieux_j

5+ Year Member
I had the exact problem. I got mine installed cuz I didnt feel like cutting up my bumper. When I went to go replace a bulb recently I noticed the same exact thing. the top word was on the bottom. I tried flipping them but it doesnt work, my guess is that your brackets are backwards, thats what my problem was...so much for a tech. installing them right...

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had the exact problem. I got mine installed cuz I didnt feel like cutting up my bumper. When I went to go replace a bulb recently I noticed the same exact thing. the top word was on the bottom. I tried flipping them but it doesnt work, my guess is that your brackets are backwards, thats what my problem was...so much for a tech. installing them right...
did you get it fix? j
how did you took the bulb out? because i try to do it and the darn thing wont budge.

I got some picture but some how all the website that host picture are really slow to upload.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well it kinda look nice

GUESS I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THE TOP SIGN UP TOP NOT BOTTOM.