Fog Light Brands

Jon247

I just wanted to get your opinions on these brands of fog lights, Spyder, Spec-D, CG, and Option Racing. Whether if you guys heard anything bad/good or if there worth buying?
I have done some research i just wanted a final opinion.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stanly/Oem or Depo are your 2 best options.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are all the same, just rebranded aftermarket junk, take it or leave it. Most of my friends that have went with these have ended up going oem when they fail.

civicexkid

NOOOOOO!!!!! RAYBRIG is the only way to go( oem) go to ebay a brand new set with harness and switch is $150. its a honda part nothing is better unless you want the yellow set but those are hard to find and almost $400. so if you want fogs go to ebay type in raybrig foglights and find your car and just buy them. theres no point in spending $70 for fogs and have them brake or the harness wont work etc. just buy the oem pat youll thank everyone later no fake stuff when the real isnt expensive

PHAHEEM

They are all the same, just rebranded aftermarket junk, take it or leave it. Most of my friends that have went with these have ended up going oem when they fail.

I just picked up this set, haven't installed them yet. The glass seems pretty thick and build quality seems legit. Bought them on eBay for ~$50. I'll post my results once I install them.

I searched everywhere I could think of for a set of OEM and/or Stanley fogs but could never find them. Anyone know where I can get them from?