FOG LIGHT --> question

pat_Ai2008

5+ Year Member
just put yellow PIAA i think there called, bulbs for my fogs.. looks sweet nice n bright.. 80 bucks for the pair.. little pricey for me.. anways... my fog light lense is all cracked n s**t.. looks bad.. went to honda n then said i can only get the full fog light assembly.. 220 suttn bucks...

was wondering if anyone new where i could pick up some yellow tint'd lense's that will fit in the housing ... im almost positive there OEM honda fogs.. i bought the car with them... ill get some pics up soon ... thx if anyone can help

pat_Ai2008

5+ Year Member
yeah i was saying honda wants 220 for the whole fog light assembly .. i jus need yellow/white lenses that will fit in my OEM honda fog housing's

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can get you a new light assembly from Honda for about $110. I know it's expensive, but I'm sure you won't find it separate anywhere else.

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
buy them from ebay they are the same quality as honda. imo they are both crap and i have now replaced the lenses 5 times. the solution that i have found that works the best so far(knock on wood) is go to a local glass shop and have them cut some window glass to fit the lense. the down side is that there will be no bevel in the lense, however i have seen no difference in light output or glare. the window glass is slightly thicker and has now lasted longer than either of the two kits.

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buy them from ebay they are the same quality as honda. imo they are both crap and i have now replaced the lenses 5 times. the solution that i have found that works the best so far(knock on wood) is go to a local glass shop and have them cut some window glass to fit the lense. the down side is that there will be no bevel in the lense, however i have seen no difference in light output or glare. the window glass is slightly thicker and has now lasted longer than either of the two kits.
you're joking, right?

you can find Brand New OEM foglights on Ebay, made by Raybrig. But they are clear. But you can use VHT or similar lense dye to get them to look yellow.
Plan on spending about $130. But theres not many of them out there since honda discontinued them a while back.
I bought my set from DCH Autoparts in Temecula, CA, their service is great, and they are rated 99.9%. They selll quite a bit of OEM parts.

hondax2004

5+ Year Member
does anyone know what kinda bulb is in the fog lights? are they 9006, 9005, or somethin? im lookin to get 8500k hids in my head lights and fog lights

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you're joking, right?
no i buy a new set usually every 6 months. i had the glass from the oem and ebay ones measured for thickness and they are the same. if they didnt look so nice on the car i would get rid of them.

01-03 are h11's not sure after that.

uneekpinoy

UnEeKPiNoY619
5+ Year Member
Since the topic is on fog lights...i just bought a pair of yellow ones from ilovebodykits.com and im trying to install them...has anyone done them their self?? OR does anyone have the templates so i know where to bolt them onto the bumper? (just reading all the posts...how often to they crack anyway?)

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the install is slightly different on 01-03 civics to 04-05 civic non Si