fog lights wont turn off..please help

jasanp

5+ Year Member
As I was getting to work this morning a noticed my fog lights where on so I went back to turn them off burn the switch wasn't on and so I checked my head light becuase i have them connected to the fuse box so that they turn on when the head lights go on. But they where still on...being late for work I just simply unplugged my battery. ANy ideas why this could be happening? :?:

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
sounds like your switch is broke, does it feel... clicky? lol. could have fused inside the switch and now its constantly on. but you would be able to tell cuz the switch woudnt feel right.

RonJ

Banned
Do you have the 99-00 Civic in your signature? If so, you should have that important information prominently displayed somewhere.

Can you give more details? Aftermarket or stock fog lights? Did you install them? If so, how?

jasanp

5+ Year Member
Can't believe I left out that it was a 99 civic...lol. Theyre after market fogs. I checked it yesterday and the fuse holder connection was a it lose and all I did was push it together and it fixed the problem. Thanx for the input guys! :cownana: