for people who swapped to a b16..

antivic

its all about VTEC!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys, wondering if u could help me out with a dispute i had with a friend that go tme thinking...we were talking about how and where were gonna get my mounts and i told him i just need a driver side mount and a tranny mount (cause i have a cable right now...unless i'm wrong abut the cx ;x) and he said we need the back one as well...i was thinking the only thing that matters in the back is that bracket not the actuall mount...i have that bracket on the engine already...now i was wondering if i could use the stock gsr mounts...? and what else do i need to make a cable to tranny conversion...any input about which and what mounts i should use would be great! and i don't wanna spend :roll: 392183190283$ on racing mounts just yet.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in my swap we use stock mounts and gsr insrerts but mines not cable

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have a cable tranny????? or are you tryin to make it cable

antivic

its all about VTEC!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a cable tranny and i wanna make it to a hydro..,,

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
all 92+ civics have hydro trannys.

antivic

its all about VTEC!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
all 92+ civics have hydro trannys.

i coulda sworn the cx ccame with cable? mann if its hydro i'll be so happy =]

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All 92+ civics are Hydro

As for mounts, you can use all stock mounts except for the rear metal L bracket. If the one that they sent with the engine fits, then great, otherwise you need one off a 94+ integra.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here let me help: All 92+ civics are Hydro (incase that hasnt been pointed out already :P)

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
caddy said:
Here let me help: All 92+ civics are Hydro (incase that hasnt been pointed out already :P)
really dood? i didnt know that

antivic

its all about VTEC!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow thankls guys =] i guess my clutch has like no teeth at all cause it feels all springy! so i have the rear bracket and the tranny mount all i need is the driver mount....NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- much love to u guys!