For sale 92 civic hatch b18 turbo in wilkes-barre, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBGuinardX

Bill G.
5+ Year Member
Offer

Hey man hows it goin

My names Bill im intrested in the car but i only have 5g's to work with i just sold my car. im from the nepa are (hawley, pa) im at college now however. Id liek to come see the car this labor day weekend and if we can agree on 5g's id liek to purchase it next weekend. Catch me on aim or emial me at my aim account. XBGuinardX is my aim. im very serious and need to buy a car next weekend. please get back to me asap

Absolut3Zr0

The Herman Handler
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In the morning before heading out to work bump...

Oh and XBGuinardX, I believe he was away for the weekend, but should be back today. Try PM'ing him sometime today.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh.... I should mention.... cause tom has no clue, The engine is a b18b which is a jdm engine. Just fyi for those who may be intrested.

Absolut3Zr0

The Herman Handler
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh.... I should mention.... cause tom has no clue, The engine is a b18b which is a jdm engine. Just fyi for those who may be intrested.

Oh and we give the "E" for Effort. Nice try but not close enough. B18B is a code used for engine from both countries. So unless hes got papers to prove...aint no one gonna believe it. And it was swapped from a USDM integra so its not a JDM engine.

But bump to get this sold to power the MKIII !!!!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still for sale.... some one with money needs to purchase this.

Status
Not open for further replies.