Not open for further replies.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would love some help. But I feel like a f***tart if I asked people on the forum for basic help, because everyone seems to be SO much more above that.
wrong. we hate f**king noobs that ask "whut muffla shud i hook my dx up wiff" and "what rimz look good" and "whut color shud i paint my ride dog"

we are more than helpful with things that are not in about 1000000000000 other threads. search first. then ask.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
...who gives a s***? if you have a question, ask. We're all more than happy to help. Don't throw away a gem because you're too proud to ask for help...
Then why did you join? We're all at different levels. We all started SOMEWHERE, and then some of us are more mechanically inclined than others. Then there's some on here that are wiring gurus, others primarily do body moldings/fabrication, and then others that primarily know suspension/tires.

It's quite OK to ask, and we're more understanding when you're 'acting' the way you are.
I wouldn't trust an online estimate in the first place, if you were serious about fixing it, I would have taken it to someone to actually look at in person. That can always wait too.
Does it still take in water in the trunk? That could simply be a bad seal, again, could be an easy fix.
With the exception of the dents, everything else is really peanuts to fix.
Sounds like much of the car could be fixed with a little time, a screwdriver and a socket set.
I wouldn't throw my hands up and give up on it.
wrong. we hate f***ing noobs that ask "whut muffla shud i hook my dx up wiff" and "what rimz look good" and "whut color shud i paint my ride dog"

we are more than helpful with things that are not in about 1000000000000 other threads. search first. then ask.
Aight. I am sorry for acting out of line and sounding like a d**k. The car is actually in the shop now getting things fixed. I called the head mechanic and he said that the car is an electrical disaster. It seems that a couple wires are causing the bulk of the issues. But they are so wound up in who-knows-what that it wiould probably take a week or two to fix.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whoo Whoo!

(Ill still trade btw)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aight. I am sorry for acting out of line and sounding like a d**k. The car is actually in the shop now getting things fixed. I called the head mechanic and he said that the car is an electrical disaster. It seems that a couple wires are causing the bulk of the issues. But they are so wound up in who-knows-what that it wiould probably take a week or two to fix.
I don't see how you were a d**k and acting out of line. Personally, I'd pull the car out of the shop. It's not a wiring nightmare. Like we have ALL stated(and most of us in this thread currently or have owned a 6th gen), these are simple fixes. Save your money since you said you're tight on it anyhow, and DIY or get some help.

or else i'm going to steal your car and leave you with mine so i can fix it and enjoy it w/o spending over $200.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whoo Whoo!

(Ill still trade btw)
Ehh...

I don't see how you were a d**k and acting out of line. Personally, I'd pull the car out of the shop. It's not a wiring nightmare. Like we have ALL stated(and most of us in this thread currently or have owned a 6th gen), these are simple fixes. Save your money since you said you're tight on it anyhow, and DIY or get some help.

or else i'm going to steal your car and leave you with mine so i can fix it and enjoy it w/o spending over $200.
Aight. I've been convinced to hold onto the car for a little longer and then decide what I want to do from there.

And how about instead of stealing the car, you could come and hang/help fix the car. Just a thought.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ehh...

Aight. I've been convinced to hold onto the car for a little longer and then decide what I want to do from there.

And how about instead of stealing the car, you could come and hang/help fix the car. Just a thought.
Bc ur abt 15 hours east of me, and I was just out there last month.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Dude just chill for a second and think about how little it really needs. None of that stuff is super important to fix right now, except maybe whatever the wiring problem is (did the mechanic tell u what the actual problem was?). Just wait till u have money, live with the dents (cuz they're not a huge deal), and PLEASE don't be afraid to ask for help. Especially from me cuz I also have an epb em1.;)

^^I wanted to make sure he saw it...haha

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude just chill for a second and think about how little it really needs. None of that stuff is super important to fix right now, except maybe whatever the wiring problem is (did the mechanic tell u what the actual problem was?). Just wait till u have money, live with the dents (cuz they're not a huge deal), and PLEASE don't be afraid to ask for help. Especially from me cuz I also have an epb em1.;)

He dis since he quoted me w it and it was definitely a joke.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bc ur abt 15 hours east of me, and I was just out there last month.

Damn.

Thanks for the advice. I agree. I've been thinking about it and I realize that I should be patient and fix the important stuff first. And I'm not sure whats going on with the wiring. I think that the person who did the swap originally might have spliced too many wires at once or something. The car has A/C, but no heat. This make no sense to me, other than this person removed the wrong cooling system. But I digress

He dis since he quoted me w it and it was definitely a joke.

Yea I saw it. I laughed, I cried, I got angry, then I laughed again.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATED PRICE. If you view, and you think the price isn't fair, please let me know how much you think its worth

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man if I had the money I'd be all over it... sigh... maybe one day... lol

impulse2010

This car for sale? I have cash in hand as i write this and serious buyer..
Does it have clear title?
Do you have engine pic?
What all is wrong with it?
And are you willing too drive some to make a sale?

LMK Can pm me on here or send me email i check it often ibanez27_2005@yahoo.com

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GLWS dude..

brand new member, no posts, wanting to buy your car...be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.