15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
WTB stock 15" steelies with good tires/ 4 lug 195/55/15

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
  • 94-01 integra SE / GSR spoiler. Light scuffs on top, led works, silver in color, $40 obo

• 94-01 ls / se / gsr rear wiper motor blade everything $40 obo

• LS / SE / GSR rear hatch trim pieces (sides and bottom), bottom piece may not fit RS cause those dont have rear wipers. Black in Color Make offer.

• 94-99 integra fits everything but gsr apexi n1 catback $225

• Draw tite class 1 hitch 1 1/4" reciever with all neccesary mounting hardware, a custom rack with yakima attachments that holds 2 bikes, a drawbar with a 1 7/8" ball on it, and a trailer wiring harness that plugs right into your taillight harness should you choose to tow something, i used it to tow an aluminum fishing boat. This may also fit the 92-95 civic since the frame is similar. Asking $300 obo

• stuff i dont have pics for
  • 2000 - 2002 / 00 - 02 hyundai accent trunklid, blue $40 obo
  • stock springs / struts from 96 integra ls make offer some assembly may be required
  • 14" 4x100 steelies on kuhmo studded tires, have all 4, $50 lots of life left take the studs out and use em year round.
  • and a truck

1985 ford f250 std cab long bed

Features:

7.5l 460ci engine pulls anything
    3 speed automatic transmission
    dual fuel tanks
    class 3 reciever
    working a/c
    cb radio
    pioneer cd player, with new speakers
    5th wheel tailgate available

everything located in napa, ca

Last edited:

ATI>boosted<EM1

5+ Year Member
i got a whole DA that iam parting out engine and trannie, head lights and fender are sold but still got full interor all the windows wire harnes and breakes and many more gotta get ride of this car let me know quick parts are moving fast.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FS:

15" Rota C8's in Gunmetal/Polish Lip $450 obo
-brand new in the box, still have the plastic wrap. never even seen tires before.

Omni Power Street Coilovers 10k/8k $600 obo
-they are on my car right now, but ive driven maybe 150 miles on them. they are probably still clean lol

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^
sexy. friend has the exact same one but red.

jttegx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks. buyer will also get a FREE Xena alarm disc lock ($80 value). thats 2 sounding alarms on a bike

Old Dood

5+ Year Member
WTB '89 front coilovers or springs

Trying to fix up my daily driver 1989 DX, front springs are played. Need to get replacements cheap, what have you got?

Old Dood

5+ Year Member
WTB Coilovers/Springs for '89 DX

Trying to fix up daily driver '89 DX, front springs are played. Need coilovers or springs, OEM OK, in good shape, for not too much bucks.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trying to fix up daily driver '89 DX, front springs are played. Need coilovers or springs, OEM OK, in good shape, for not too much bucks.
i dont know if my 99 civic ex stock springs would fit, but you're welcome to take them if you want.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you can get the rears off you can buy them for 10 bucks LOL. hex socket is stripped.

srsly if you can like cut the strut so i can salvage the dust covers, top hats, bump stops, washers and what not inside you can have the springs. or if you got struts with all that, i'll trade ya so i can slap on my teins.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are they already off the car?

and ive got all 4 struts, i just dont know how good of condition theyre in.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you have the dust covers, top hats, bump stops, washers? basically a full assembly strut ready for my to just slap on the springs and install in my car? they're still on my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.