For the Dseries haters out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

92jdmSIhatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude. d16 STOCK. slammedciv96 thats a good time. check out specs fod a d16 or a d15 for that matter. someone is a fast shifter and must be clutching A LOT! good skills!

biggestboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea man I got a crx tranny with a short shift kit with the d16 in my 4 door, & being fast on the stick is a must with the underpowered engines. Having a good tranny setup and a good driver with the D's is a must.

92jdmSIhatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a short shifter in my cx that was stock(it was a show car). it did ok with the full kit and the 17's. not as fast as my si.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
first off i cant resist YoU MuSt ShIfT mAd QuIcK y0!

but seriously... biggestboy, you put a crx tranny in your 4 dr huh... why exactly would you put a cable tranny in there? which conversion kit did you use? why didnt you just use a z6 or y8 tranny with the correct clutch actuation and lower gears?

and 92hatch... you went from a cx show car to your magical b18c5 spoon hatch.. bullshit f**ker.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by handlebarsfsr
bbuwwhahaha, now that is quote worthy in someone's sig :lol: :rolf:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its an ancient joke from ch...

biggestboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by handlebarsfsr

but seriously... biggestboy, you put a crx tranny in your 4 dr huh... why exactly would you put a cable tranny in there? which conversion kit did you use? why didnt you just use a z6 or y8 tranny with the correct clutch actuation and lower gears?

and 92hatch... you went from a cx show car to your magical b18c5 spoon hatch.. bullshit f**ker.
I know thats strange, but I had to work with what I had. I had a free wrecked crx my buddy gave me. My 4door was seriously wrecked, ( bent frame really sucked) people said it was totalled, now it is resurected, "frankenstien lives and its the 4dr civic cavalier"

92jdmSIhatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. did i not say that i have had 3 civics? first one was the normal intake exhaust im cool thing. then i tried with a dx hatch with a b16 and then wanted a show car. then i bought a 95 cx and put a full kit on it. r33 front with buddy club skirts and rear. sure, it had a hayame intake and greddy exhaust. it also had a buddy club carbon hood and later a spoon one. finally i got sick of the show thing, and having my car half an inch off the ground and not being able to make it to subway. i then converted it back to stock bumpers and then said f**k it. i bought my si, and went to work. as for biggest boy, that civicav is cool. there is a lot of potential, and 4 doors are cool, cuz only girls have them, and they put rims on them and think they are cool. i am proud of you fro stepping it up. sorry, that may have come out wrong, but that was a compliment. i will probably have somebody saying that im an ass or something cuz of that comment, but i was totally serious.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey biggestboy, what do you do when u have to get your s**t smogged? im just curiouis

biggestboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sean J, all they do here in KY. is test the exhaust ( trust me I know I worked at the VET years ago and those people don't know s**t). I passed with no problem. I know my setup is illeagal but how would someone ever get caught?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aw, i c.... was just curious whatyou did. ..

be lucky you dont livein cali with taht set up, you'd be phuked lol. . .

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know how they know or whtaever, but trust me, its illegal to have an engine that is older than your car, i think if you do a swap you have to get your s**t checked out by a referee and they know their s**t

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy god this was one of the most useless threads in the entire world.....first off biggest boy this is for you:

second TZ has been ehre longer than your ass ever will be if you keep this s**t up, and he is a respected member.

Third your caviler/civic thing is slow admit it, you have a motor that you HAVE no f**king lcue whats done to it, yet you come on here saying ahh i could your ass, ahh my car is faster, blah d-seresi own b series and mustangs, damn yo, save up some pay checks and buy a f**king CLUE.....umm i think im done for now...

biggestboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Biohazard, I never said that my car was the fastest out their, and I am faster than some B s. I never said that I am faster than all B series or the mustang. Get off his nuts. This thread is old, don't you have anything better to do. Just because you spend 1/2 your life posting threads doesn't make you any better than anyone else, noob or someone that has posted a million times. Get a f**king life ( keep drawing your gays ass cartoons) and leave me alone. I am done with the bashing I hope you can get over it too.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know im quite a few pages late but sublimewls'es old sable wagon HAULED ASS!! It could definitley smoke a civic ex (which is exactly what he drives now so he knows) s**t i remember one time we had like 5 people in the f**kin thing and he floored it and it still hauled ass.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 92jdmSIhatch
lol. did i not say that i have had 3 civics? first one was the normal intake exhaust im cool thing. then i tried with a dx hatch with a b16 and then wanted a show car. then i bought a 95 cx and put a full kit on it. r33 front with buddy club skirts and rear. sure, it had a hayame intake and greddy exhaust. it also had a buddy club carbon hood and later a spoon one. finally i got sick of the show thing, and having my car half an inch off the ground and not being able to make it to subway. i then converted it back to stock bumpers and then said f**k it. i bought my si, and went to work. as for biggest boy, that civicav is cool. there is a lot of potential, and 4 doors are cool, cuz only girls have them, and they put rims on them and think they are cool. i am proud of you fro stepping it up. sorry, that may have come out wrong, but that was a compliment. i will probably have somebody saying that im an ass or something cuz of that comment, but i was totally serious.
:haha:
And you can't afford a digital camera?
:bs:

Status
Not open for further replies.