for the texans

sldcivic92

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell yeah, I'm from Waco, but stuck in a lil shithole by canton. Cantons like the land of no imports. just me and some dude in a gay lil hyandai elantra with a muffler...lol.

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheres canton at?

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
texas resident here (arlington)...but w/ cali license plates...hahaha. sorry. i love texas but i'm still a cali boy.

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Born in Galveston TX, Raised in Houston TX, and now living in Frisco TX... If there are any meets in the area PM me and let me know! Plano, Richardson, Dallas, etc...

MiGsB16 - Chingo Bling is off da hook!

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AqueousFila said:
Born in Galveston TX, Raised in Houston TX, and now living in Frisco TX... If there are any meets in the area PM me and let me know! Plano, Richardson, Dallas, etc...

MiGsB16 - Chingo Bling is off da hook!
werd have u gotten that tamale kingpin album that album go hard. Theres a song with mike jones and paul wall. If you dont have it, get it.

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm still trying to find it... they dont have any Chingo Bling CD's anywhere here in Frisco, when I go visit my cousin in Galveston he is going to give me his DBD... and i'll prolly end up getting that album then...

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
KILLEEN in the house CTX is where its at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker: :banana:

PlexiGlass17

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am planning a meet on October 23 at Eisenhower park in San Antonio it is located at 1604 + NW military outside of the loop. This meet is open to all makes and models. If you can make it let me know I would love to meet everybody if you have any questions feel free to hit me up on AIM- Plexiglass17

po0r

Will work for bodywork
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Plano here (Collin Creek Mall area)
and Hello to all
this site is great