hater :lol:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
already eatin in the damn car.. Good luck.. whats ur plans with this car?? BTW be4 u invest get lojack or something.. i plan on gettin it right after my paint job.. 2 months or when its gets warmer..
no plans yet..but lojack before anything :lol:

soldiaboy said:
shhh dont tell his girl
:lol:
ShinsenTuner said:
:oops:

:guns:

:D

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i know this has been covered like 8 billion times but about how much is a lojack system?

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
i know this has been covered like 8 billion times but about how much is a lojack system?

800 bucks and like a G for the Early Warning..

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the early warning system is whats worth the money...thats what i'm gonna get :thumbs up

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When ever i get my new ride.. most deff getting one also... :thumbs up:

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that early warning s**t works GREAT... my pops got it in his new pickup and if he drives 50-100ft without the chip near or in the car lojack shuts the truck off.. he paid 900 installed but its well worth the money..

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
the early warning system is whats worth the money...thats what i'm gonna get :thumbs up
told you about it when you had the other civic car and you were eating s**t telling me it doesnt work in some areas :slap:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
told you about it when you had the other civic car and you were eating s**t telling me it doesnt work in some areas :slap:
:smackself

8)

i think thats still true for some areas though :P

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
:smackself

8)

i think thats still true for some areas though :P
damn blazed im liking the pics u posted in that one thread.. that 21st pic is great.. i just started messin with a girl that look a lil like that.. yea i cant post there..

nope world wide.. it works with a satellite killa... well ur best bet would be to call LoJack to find out more about this.. im really wanting this more and more, may just wait for paint and get this tomorrow.. :twisted:

only if i didnt have to buy all these other parts :(

EDIT: u are right.. click the Link it only covers acouple states.

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
damn blazed im liking the pics u posted in that one thread.. that 21st pic is great.. i just started messin with a girl that look a lil like that.. yea i cant post there..

nope world wide.. it works with a satellite killa... well ur best bet would be to call LoJack to find out more about this.. im really wanting this more and more, may just wait for paint and get this tomorrow.. :twisted:

only if i didnt have to buy all these other parts :(

EDIT: u are right.. click the Link it only covers acouple states.
your best bet would be to call them and tell them if there has been any areas added, I got mines (early warning system) about 6 months ago and the list has gotten bigger since I last checked 6 months ago

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it should cover the tri state area i seen the cops show and sorry to say but a car had gotten stolen and they tracked it back to Hoboken Nj... right by Jersey City :roll:

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
imbcruz said:
it should cover the tri state area i seen the cops show and sorry to say but a car had gotten stolen and they tracked it back to Hoboken Nj... right by Jersey City :roll:
i hate living so close to JC.. i sold that one car i had with the Hulk on it and withen days it got stolen from JC.. i guess people seen me at the races with it at Ave P and 440, while it still had the R in it... i was killin everyone and they hated.. and i later find out the kid thinks i took it ( mean while i didnt know where he lived ) but i also found out his boy took the car..

now i know why its called Dirty Jerzee

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whats the current status on the project EJ?

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so wat alarm u going wit raza.. let me know. get that beast going.