For your enjoyment

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
Been on the site awhile now...finally got a decent picture of my car so I thought I'd share it with you all.
Short list of mods:
MOTOR:
stock D16y7
AEM cold air intake
EXTERIOR:
MB racing 7x wheels
Complete rear badging delete
CTR grille (soon to be paint matched)
AVS window visors
INTERIOR:
All stock except for a leather shift knob from a 90s Accord

EK Eire

Nice clean shell to start with. What size rims are they? They look like 14s maybe...I like the style of the rims but they could prob do with being a bit bigger imo. Would look real clean with a nice drop too =D

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
Nice clean shell to start with. What size rims are they? They look like 14s maybe...I like the style of the rims but they could prob do with being a bit bigger imo. Would look real clean with a nice drop too =D
The rims are indeed stock sized at 14 inches. They make those in 15s too but I got the 14s so I could throw the tires back on them, I just got them for the meantime...gonna get some gold or bronze 15 inch Rota Grids eventually. And yeah I'm anxious to drop it but gotta get that $650 first :cool:

EK Eire

The rims are indeed stock sized at 14 inches. They make those in 15s too but I got the 14s so I could throw the tires back on them, I just got them for the meantime...gonna get some gold or bronze 15 inch Rota Grids eventually. And yeah I'm anxious to drop it but gotta get that $650 first :cool:
Sounds good to me man! GL with your build =)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good start!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Paint the sideskirts/mirrors and get a lip

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
Paint the sideskirts/mirrors and get a lip
:word:
I plan on eventually paint matching the sideskirt, mirrors (carbon fiber is what I really want), door handles, and door panels, I'm just waiting to get the paint.
And yes, I want a rear lip as well. I can't decide on a front lip or not..

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one pic?!!!!

ok i agree with most of the posts here, so i'm not gunna repeat it. haha

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
I'm gonna try and make this my build thread. Not much has changed on the car since July, at least nothing you can see in pictures. I re-did the cooling system (new rad, fan, tstat), I upgraded the brakes (hawk pads/brembo rotors), and I put on front mud guards, still looking for rear ones. This weekend will bring about new changes. Stay posted to see!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you got a clean slate to work off of