Form Over Function

[P1] HeadGasket

apology in advance to all of you JDM, EDM, UKDM, USDM, ETC. enthusiasts that react rediculously to peoples comments about hellaflush and being dumped and having to scrape everything that protudes abnormally from the road :shock: i have a confession! :oops: "i prefer Form over Function" . :shock: Yes, i know i know its alot to take in ahahaha :lol: , i know, but im not in it for the racing or money :roll: , im in it because i enjoy the way the finished product looks not performs! ;) don't bash me i just enjoy it! if people can enjoy smoking cigarettes i can enjoy the way my car looks with bootleg parts or my own ghetto suspension creation lol :oops:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It is one thing to be "hella flush" and another to roll around like the pic above which looks like it is broken. The car in that pic looks absolutely terrible to me.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:slap:

for excessive use of smilies..

And one can have "HellaFlush"

But that takes using the right stuff... You obviously haven't browsed through FatLace or anything to know about what the true definition of what Hellaflush is.

Please use Google every now and then. I know they teach you how to use it in high school

civic49

i laughed out loud when i opened this thread and saw that pic haha absolutly stupid to me

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I actually prefer F&F ricers to hellaflush cars...just me though, might be because I was brain washed by Paul Walker at a young age lol.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^I'll have to agree... I'd much rather see some crazy body kit, wing and wild paint job than see a "hellaflush" car. Atleast the ricer has a sense of personal style and not jumping on the bandwagon to fit in with some stupid trend..

[P1] HeadGasket

LOL BANDWAGON? if hellaflush is a bandwagon than honda enthusiast and jdm lovers are bandwagon riders as well there is a start to every "fad" and im sure none of you are the creator of this whole deal or even know the guy that did lots of people do hondas and jdm because others do if you genuinly enjoy it and it makes you smile and giggle at the thought like it does for me DO WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO!

there is no right or wrong as long as your parts are installed properly which is another point of this post
if someone wants ebay stuff because it achieves a ride that they enjoy so be it its not wrong just like dudes that are into pain when they have sex like whips and shiz they arent doing it wrong because they dont just do boring ass missionary every time

its not for you guys to enjoy is my point! which is the purpose of this post

i could care less how much you hate it! i like it thats what matters

like i said people bash on people that smoke cigarettes but they do it because they like it eventhough it kills when youre doing something that you truely enjoy its like an addiction

nothing anyone says is going to change my opinion on form over function

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your just dumb and our opinions>than yours. Naw jkjk bro but seriously don't trip if you like it that's fine, and I agree completely that the JDM look is a fad just like F&F was and all, but at least when u drive around looking ridiculous with a body kit or looking "clean" with your jdm style there;s no real repercussions to the car this just seems dangerous. I can see one of these cars hitting a bump at high speeds and losing a wheel) though I might be completely wrong about the sturdiness of these setups) not to mention all the tires you must go through with all that camber wear, its just a shame lol.

Nonetheless I'm glad you could care less what everyone thinks, but truthfully u better not care after posting something like this. That was an opinion, and this is the internet so you better be prepared for someone to tell you your opinion is wrong :shock: lol

EM1Nate

EM1N8's 99 Si
The whole point to tuning your ride is to express yourself through your car. Just because a Honda civic looks good stock or with some JDM upgrades doesnt mean that every single civic on the road has to look the same. One of the best things about the Civic is that there are LOTS of aftermarket parts for it and they are cheap. This allows anyone to customize their ride any way they want.

I understand some people have ridiculous rides but instead of bashing them, why don't you congratulate them for building something different or a one of a kind civic. I hate going to shows and seeing the "same old civic". I like to go and see the new ideas and things people are doing to their rides that make them stand out.

This is just my opinion. I cant see the pic of your ride cause I am on a government internet system in Afghanistan but I want to say Good Job!!!!

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that s**t looks like a f**king frog swimming in a pond...hella flush? more like i betta' hella flush this s**t down the toilet
and pretend it never happened! OP, your car man, your choice, your mistake. im sorry im not for this flush crap,
but i can admire the honesty, takes balls. so your an A in my book still :thumbs up

ps. YES! too many smilies...please enough!

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
p.s.s. how da fak is he even driving that thing???!
is he rolling down that freeway with some type of tiny wheels under the chasis??
im completely at a loss for words here...fak