former eg--> now epster ;D

breakthru

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my ep3 a week and 6 days ago..dumped yesterday and sittin on bronze! heres my whip before i got my ep..and the ePIMPIN' now!!

eg before:

ep now:

note the same rims..

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought the si was 5-lug???

looks nice tho

jasonsa

!!!TILA!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man you EG was f**kin sick. What you do with it?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you shoulda kept your EG....the EP's are straight ass.....sometimes i swear honda got retarded after the 6th gen

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The new one looks pretty good but, you old hatch was the s**t.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I liked your old EG better... EPs are ugly... oh wells.

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
you shoulda kept your EG....the EP's are straight ass.....sometimes i swear honda got retarded after the 6th gen

can i put that in my Sig?? LOL thats hilarious

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah bro, shes alllllll yours

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha at first i tought it was another conversion... lol. nice! still diggin the rims :-p

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one more thing....and dont take this the wrong way....but just how exactly is it pimp??....its a bone stock SI lowered with bronze rims....not exactly a whole lot to brag about....your old hatch, now THAT was pimp, no denying it....but the EP, come on -- thats just sad

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn dude that thing is f**kin sick....reminds me of my boy Luke's car before it was totalled by a WOMAN DRIVER! lol good start with the bronze rims =)

imracin101

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw the car and i was like how old was this?? but then i scrolled down..and read a lil bit of it but nice hatch man

breakthru

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well..s**t was tight when i had it first..and dipped it.. then when ppl started to bite..s**t was down tha drain.. my paint and rims were practically the only way you can tell my car apart..granted my conversion was pretty dam clean..and the rest around here looked like s**t.. i owned it for over 3 years..s**t was finish..needed somethin new to work on.. all u haters can suck and fcuk these..i still got love for my eg..its just time to move on.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well your old car was hell sick....i think you already know that, but the new Ep3 is lookin good and you've havn't even had it for a month. im sure you'll fix it up nice, you've got some good taste. good luck with it man. any chance of painting it that same color?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
like the ep but the eg more

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cant see the pics for some reason, my internet is being weird. but congrats on the purchase. i never saw your eg. can someone link me a pic of it?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not haitin dude, your just being a little too quick to call your EP "pimp"...its a bone stock SI with rims....your last car, like i said, was PIMP, easily in my top5 fav cars on this site....it sucks that people started biting your style though

breakthru

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was planning on doing it.. more than likely if i dont go with that paint again..im probably leaning towards champ white..that color is mean..