Forums order

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yay! Im proud of myself, I made a helpful idea to cc!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like the site is making a turn for the better judged by all the comments. good s**t. As far as the n00b lounge goes, I've been tryin to catch and move threads that should be somewhere else. But it is true they'll still do it either way. We just gotta stay on top of it.

I like the way things are going tho....very good changes. :thumbs up

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Grim Sleeper said:
Too bad, I like the idea. have trial uaer for like 2 weeks or something
Yeah, i dunno bout the trial user idea...i find that when forums do that to me, i usually dont check back. I like how it's open thread/forum for anyone =)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm glad to see that there are actions in place now that will help to persuade noobs (and others) to explore the site and possibly not just post anywhere.

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
TorGa3iGhT said:
Yeah, i dunno bout the trial user idea...i find that when forums do that to me, i usually dont check back. I like how it's open thread/forum for anyone =)
yeah i registered on honda-tech and im not going back until my trial status is over

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i personaly dont like trial users also.. just wanted to put that out there since we are talkign about it..

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This new forum arrangment is a really good idea...simple yet effective(although for the last 2 years ive been here im used to scolling more than half way donw the page to get to tech and i am still getting used to it). im the same way, being in the lounge and all,but since now im considering buying a civic and not some wrecked POS other thing i like to stay in the tech places....the lounge has too much drama for me anyhow

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jay Jay said:
I went through and changed the forums order. Comments are welcome.
Its good. Really puts in perspective what the site is really here for.