Forza Motorsport 2

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who's got this game? I'm going to get it tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone had played it yet and had any opinions on it.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I played the Demo, and its just like the first one, with just TONS of more features. Once I get a 360, this is the first game Im getting.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate the physics system in forza games... although I'm thinkin about driving to wal-mart right now to get it.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
From seeing the previews and playing the demo the game just looks so sick!....I'm pretty excited to get it tomorrow.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know... did you play the first? were you happy with the physics and all that? I personally thought it was too touchy.

LS_VTEC_oya

N/A all day homie
5+ Year Member
yeah i have a 360 & its the same like he said just has a buch more features than the 1st .....on a side note gran turismo 4 IMO is still way better!!!!! GT5 for the ps3 FTW

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk it didn't seem super touchy in the demo.....While I'm buying Forza I may as well put my reserve in for Halo 3=)

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whatever... I'll just get it from gamefly

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get gamefly for like 4 bucks a month, if you do the one site they offer on there site, you watch commercials you get 10 bucks paid on your gamefly account a month. Thats what I do. if you're gonna do it, give me your email address so I can use you as a referal please.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh wow. I didn't know about that. I'll have to check into that and I'll pm you with my email if I end up doing it.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh i dont have a 360, therefore i suck! But if i get one this is the only game i want!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well... I said f**k it and went to walmart to get it... They didn't have it, but I did get a speeding ticket for doing f**king 10 over the limit... what the hell! Damn cops. laflin cops, serious business. At least in my city cops are cool and let me go. Looks like I may have to hold off on the game for a lil bit now.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that sucks lol^^

i like the first forza because of how they actually have h22 and b18c5 for the civic.....i wanna know how the 2nd one is.....

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna try to get it tonight at work.. Best Buy discounts FTW!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gamestop just told me it should be coming in soon, between now and 3pm.

I can't wait to play it. I used to be a die hard GT fan, but FM has taken over for the fact of actual damage as well as crazy customization. And the tuning feels on point. You can adjust a sway bar and notice a difference.

On a side note, Mario Party 8 comes out for the Wii today and I'll be getting that as well :D