Freaking COPS *NWS*

J Rod

JDM Like Whoa!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the wonderful world of owning a Honda.

I have been pulled over for...

-Car too low to ground
-Too slow over RR tracks (I was slammed at the time)
-Aftermarket Exhaust (RS*R Ex-Mag LOL!!!)
-Illegal Lighting (OEM JDM ITR HID's on my JDM Front Teg) Said my entire front end was illegal.

The list goes on man. Just do your homework and you wont have a problem getting it dropped.

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW! Are you kidding me! What happend to "stop at all railroad crossings"??? Kinda contradicting themselves :roll:
Not really. Stopping before the tracks is safe and good common sense. Practically stopping on the tracks is quite the opposite.

EF Honda EF

you know why the crime rates are so high in this country, because police officers are too busy sitting on the side of the road worring about people harming NO ONE letting murders doing their thing. they should be out there worring about the people commiting crimes. I mean seriosly, like who the F were you harming(even if you did squealing wheels). i garentee if that cop was just sitting in a high crime neighbor hood someones life would of been saved or one less house robbed.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
-Illegal Lighting (OEM JDM ITR HID's on my JDM Front Teg) Said my entire front end was illegal.

The list goes on man. Just do your homework and you wont have a problem getting it dropped.
Are front ends illegal???

Sucks that you got profiled for owning a Honda but thank all the other people that DO burn out at the light for your mishap.
Sorry that this happened, I would fight it. If more people fought their tickets, cops would be more reluctant to hand out tickets.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you know why the crime rates are so high in this country, because police officers are too busy sitting on the side of the road worring about people harming NO ONE letting murders doing their thing. they should be out there worring about the people commiting crimes. I mean seriosly, like who the F were you harming(even if you did squealing wheels). i garentee if that cop was just sitting in a high crime neighbor hood someones life would of been saved or one less house robbed.
I agree. I got pulled over 3 times in 9 days for my tints. WTF, I was not speeding or breaking any laws at all. Just for my tint.

awenthol

5+ Year Member
I agree. I got pulled over 3 times in 9 days for my tints. WTF, I was not speeding or breaking any laws at all. Just for my tint.
I've got you beat! i got pulled over twice in 3 MILES! for tint and my tint is LEGAL!...I was so p-sed i started flipping out on him...In retrospect, I'm surprised he didn't throw me in jail or something...

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a cop singled me out the other day for going 56 in 45 with the flow of traffie. there was bout 8 cars around me i was in the middle and i see him wip out and still come after me. i got a ticket and my grandparents are highering a lawyer bc they are sick of allen cops. i have got 11 bullshit tickets for about doing nothing and just keep paying them off and they are sick of it. so am i. i got like stupid tickets for parking in college parking lot or parking in middle of a dead in street parking more than 12 inches from curb that was 2 seprate tickets and some other bs ones like 48 in a 40.. f**k the police.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a cop singled me out the other day for going 56 in 45 with the flow of traffie. there was bout 8 cars around me i was in the middle and i see him wip out and still come after me. i got a ticket and my grandparents are highering a lawyer bc they are sick of allen cops. i have got 11 bullshit tickets for about doing nothing and just keep paying them off and they are sick of it. so am i. i got like stupid tickets for parking in college parking lot or parking in middle of a dead in street parking more than 12 inches from curb that was 2 seprate tickets and some other bs ones like 48 in a 40.. f**k the police.
your story about being in a pack and speeding seems like a legit reason for a ticket. so does all the other reasons you listed for getting a ticket. 11 tickets? how do you still have your license? quit driving stupid and you wont have a problem :what:

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your story about being in a pack and speeding seems like a legit reason for a ticket. so does all the other reasons you listed for getting a ticket. 11 tickets? how do you still have your license? quit driving stupid and you wont have a problem :what:
i build race cars for a living and all the cops know it thats why they bother me so much. and i still have my liscense bc i can afford the tickets. i pay 125 a year to keep it. but idc its just little money.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this thread is still open? wow

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:what: Some cops must think they are Batman or some s**t saving the whole world from it's self.

I got a ticket for failure to yield right of way. I was stopped in the left turn lane with a green light (just green, no arrow). The car opposite me was not moving. I flashed my lights at him. Still no movement. So I went. Cop whips out from behind a Jack in the Box and on my bumper and immediatly lights me up. I pull over and had to do a field sobriety test. Another cop pulls up and starts bullshitting with the first cop. He tells him that the driver of the car at the intersection was passed out drunk.

I still got the ticket.:???:

He also f**ked with me about my insurance card. I have USAA and he had to "check" to make certain that USAA is a real company. :wtf:

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Find where cop lives.
Sneak up one night, bash him in the head with a lead pipe.
Chop off his limbs
Chop off his fingers/toes
Now chop the fingers and toes into their sections
Burn the tips of each
Bash his mouth with the lead pipe a few times
Collect teeth in bag
Burn the corpse
Toss corpse in trunk
Drive a few hours away, occasionally opening teeth bag along the way to scatter the bits
Also throw a piece of burned carcus out every 20 miles or so
When there's nothing left, throw the pipe in the nearest lake or river
Burn the clothes you did this in
Speak nothing of it.

or just avoid doing dumb things when police are present.

This is some detailed stuff :twisted: