Freaking COPS *NWS*

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man i was driving regular and was about to turn into a auto zone parking lot and i saw the motorcycle cop behind flashing his lights and he said "do you know how fast you were going"? i said like 10mph or less since i was going in a parking lot , he said ya nice try buddy you were going 60, i said how is that possible?? he gave me lip i gave him lip and wrote the ticket as me going 54 in a 40 it was bullshit just bullshit , the ticket is 375.00.

There was a car some rice pos that flew by my in a completely different color car and he said it was me .....

Cops are dumb d**k heads

and he said he heard my exhaust.... i thought wtf i have a apexi ws2 and he claims he heard it in low rpm ftw

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
:lol:

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A cop suspended my license for doing 110 in a 55 with my headlights off at 2 AM just because I was in a Civic. i mean wtf man.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So why is this NWS?

yea, i got busted cause i had my lisense plate ZIPTIED through the proper plate holes that were on my bumber (screws fell out prior) and the cop hassled me and gave me a 20 minute lecture about how unsafe zipties were....got me an $40 ticket for not having my plater secured properly

my dreams are held together with zipties....what does he know
My exhaust muffler has been hanging on by zipties for more than 8 months now and hasn't had any problems *knock on wood*.

Cops don't know s**t unless they see it in person and you know they saw you do it. "Oh yeah an off duty officer radio'd in and told me you did such and such. Here's your ticket"... :roll:. They just profile and assume because 1 teenager with a Honda street races, every teenager with a Honda street races.

I'm glad street racing isn't a problem where I live. The ONLY times I've been pulled over was for speeding (2 times, got let off the first time, ticket 2nd time), and no rear plate in the trunk holder (was in rear glass, he let me go with a friendly warning).

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i build race cars for a living and all the cops know it thats why they bother me so much. and i still have my liscense bc i can afford the tickets. i pay 125 a year to keep it. but idc its just little money.

You bullshit too much

EF Honda EF

i wonder if cops get pleasure screwing people over. I garentee their wives dont know about it cause if they did know their husbands were like that they would leave them. i mean seriously, if i was a cop and pulled someone over i would feel so guilty giving them a wack ticket. I guess the job description just attracts all the same people=dicks

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wonder if cops get pleasure screwing people over. I garentee their wives dont know about it cause if they did know their husbands were like that they would leave them. i mean seriously, if i was a cop and pulled someone over i would feel so guilty giving them a wack ticket. I guess the job description just attracts all the same people=dicks
i think it would be pretty sweet to be a cop :what:

and i doubt their wives will leave them, as soon as they do that they will be the ones getting tickets lol

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The job attracts people who weren't popular at school or were made fun of...i remember this kid at my old highschool was like the cops buddy and his narc and would rat on everyone so one day i was so blown :word: i blew smoke in his face and said" don't worry be happy" lol

hondagriff

Banned
OK... case in point. I drive the Xa to and from work, get the occassional speeding ticket but I'm not harassed. The civic which I primarely drive on the weekends usually ends up getting pulled over.
Quick history in civic:
Dark tint 5times
Improper display of front plate 6times(Its in and will always be in my front window)
Loud exhaust 2times
Sound Ordanance 1time ( heard music from 20 feet away, thats a short limit)
AUX lights 3times (why s green illegal while blue is fine)

Keep in mind the Xa has similar mods but never gets this attention. They still see it as a "pretty grocery getter:

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OK... case in point. I drive the Xa to and from work, get the occassional speeding ticket but I'm not harassed. The civic which I primarely drive on the weekends usually ends up getting pulled over.
Quick history in civic:
Dark tint 5times illegal
Improper display of front plate 6times(Its in and will always be in my front window) illegal
Loud exhaust 2times illegal
Sound Ordanance 1time ( heard music from 20 feet away, thats a short limit) illegal
AUX lights 3times (why s green illegal while blue is fine) illegal

Keep in mind the Xa has similar mods but never gets this attention. They still see it as a "pretty grocery getter:
i dont see the problem?

hondagriff

Banned
Exhaust is DOT approved, Sound ordanance was when I had FACTORY stero
Dark tint is 17 so ya got me there but I bought the car with that tint

EF Honda EF

most cops are old school=american muscle. when we are all 40 and 50 years old civics will be the more respectable thing. or hover crafts

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just got out of a ticket today. Good thing I am good looking and had a female officer :cool: