Freaking Game!

JDS_CIVIC

5+ Year Member
:x

I CANT FIGURE THIS GAME OUT, YOU HAVE TO FIND THE 6 DIFFERENCES I CAN ONLY GET 5 OF THEM, I THINK THE LAST ONE IS SOMEWERE IN THE STARS, I STARRED AT THOSE DAMN STARS FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING, DRIVING ME NUTS, SEE IF U CAN FIND THE LAST DIFFERENCE

http://crazymonkeygames.com/6-Differences.html

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did u get the moon

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
its the guys shirt, the moon, the swirly thing on top the building, the lights on the middle building, the building all the way on the right, and the bark on the tree toward the bottom, its like the part thats blackish click around there its like the dotted part. :cool:

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
here you go. thats the first level, will post up more if wanted. was bored so i figured i would give the game a try.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its pretty addicting i just tried it and beat it lol. took me like 20 mins to finish it all up.

CScivic22

5+ Year Member
yea it is addicting haha and some cool images and ideas. oh well beaten now so no more fun :cry:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
took me almost an hour to get through the entire game. that one with the kalidescope is hard.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
either the crack on the floor or the spot of dirt in the gate

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can't get past the kaleidoscope... wtf. i think i have one difference left on it...

i used a hint on it... haha... i forgot about it. but i made it to the end. most of the rest were pretty easy.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and the shadow on the guys leg is messed up