Freak's photoshoot...

Renzo21

Nice Bowl of D17 Soup...
5+ Year Member
What the hell do you plan to do with those big brakes??? I hope you can send us a picture of your engine bay that will answer this question... Car is okay-looking, but It's just not me. Work on the suspension.

My motto is to get the items that actually make your car go fast before you get the go-fast look on your car... Show us a pic of your engine bay...

CivicFreak03

5+ Year Member
What the hell do you plan to do with those big brakes??? I hope you can send us a picture of your engine bay that will answer this question... Car is okay-looking, but It's just not me. Work on the suspension.

My motto is to get the items that actually make your car go fast before you get the go-fast look on your car... Show us a pic of your engine bay...
The whole purpose of the big brake kit was a spur of the moment move. I got a good deal on them and my OEM brakes were warped. I didn't install them because my car needed more stopping power but I needed new rotors and OEM brakes look small w/ an 18" wheel.

Well you stick w/ your motto and go ahead. Just cuz thas your motto doesn't mean it needs to be everyone else. I bought my civic because its an economy car and needed something that was easy on gas. If I wanted a car that was fast I would have bought a much nicer car that looks good and goes fast. Bottomline is its my car so I do what I want w/ it so respect that!

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea the front brakes look bangin, but the combination of modded front brakes with rear drums just is hell. The rims were a good choice to expose your front brakes, but it also exposed your backs :lol:
Do you ever get the feeling that you are repeating yourself?

civicfreak, Nice ride dude.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a kamanari cover car, and thats not necessarily a good thing...

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silly noobs, post is from 09 and dude hasnt logged on since 05-28-2009, doubt hell be answering u...