FREE aem sri polished

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys car was just totaled and im de-modding. Insurance company is requiring me to replace all mods with stock parts or they go to junk yard. So I live in Browns Mills NJ 08015 and the intake is free i just need your stock airbox. I do not want to ship since this is holding up my settlement check. Part number 22-501p. I have two aem filters for it one is an oil filter and other is dry flow you can have both. Feel free to call 909-579-9343 or 909-975-1404 and ask for Ian.

pic of product
http://www.aemintakes.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=22-501P

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BUMP, for a great deal! Someone local to you should jump on this ASAP.

AEM 22-501P is for 01-05 Civic EX ;)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh snap this is tempting. 50 minute drive for an intake......

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey guys car was just totaled and im de-modding. Insurance company is requiring me to replace all mods with stock parts or they go to junk yard. So I live in Browns Mills NJ 08015 and the intake is free i just need your stock airbox. I do not want to ship since this is holding up my settlement check. Part number 22-501p. I have two aem filters for it one is an oil filter and other is dry flow you can have both. Feel free to call 909-579-9343 or 909-975-1404 and ask for Ian.

pic of product
http://www.aemintakes.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=22-501P
Off topic, but 909? Did you originated from SoCal?

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
vjf915:

plz come get this i dont want this going to the junkyard with a 200 dollar mod. i have alot of other s**t you can check out too, rims, ingals tq dampener, coilovers, camber kit, ss brake lines, foglights, any oem part you want to swap me with.

SiGSR:

yea im from socal, currently stationed on the s**t coast, lol. actually i just hate the salted roads.

troutangler

The car enthusiasts are always constantly in search of ways to improve the power and a better gas mileage and one of the ways discovered is by installing a cold air intake! It is a system that acts as the starting point for all your modifications. Now what does it do? Well, all it does is ensures an efficient absorption of air by the engine owing to which power and performance automatically get accelerated. And colder the air within the vehicle, better it performs, better it sounds and more fuel it saves! Plus, it also improves the look of the vehicle's engine bay!

Air Intake

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
vjf915:

plz come get this i dont want this going to the junkyard with a 200 dollar mod. i have alot of other s**t you can check out too, rims, ingals tq dampener, coilovers, camber kit, ss brake lines, foglights, any oem part you want to swap me with.

SiGSR:

yea im from socal, currently stationed on the s**t coast, lol. actually i just hate the salted roads.
Make a FS i'm interested! (If your willing to ship)

Or PM me what you have for sale more specifically.

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sry guys no one came to pick it up so it went to the junk yard. other parts still available.

mods plz close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.