5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This ain't a video?

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea...one of the reasons why my mom had to get out of laos and move to thai land where she met my dad and got married and had me! the us needs to do somthing bout this more than iraq is wut i think! its been going on for like 20 -30 years

*wut my parents told me was the vietnamese are tryin to take over laos..and all this commy stuff is going on and u can't visit the country without being hasseled! i mean dam HELPPPPPPPP THEM

Last edited:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn.. I didnt even know s**t like that was going on..

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man , Unless the US is getting something out of it the u can forget about any SIGNIFICANT amount of help. The best you can do is start a rumor and say that there is oil in LAOS. One of my boys is from LAO or LAOS forgot how it goes..

Tommy Pickles

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They were Allies of the U.S. during the Vietnam war until U.S. pulled out and now seems like the communist government is getting them back for that.

B18C5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tommy Pickles said:
They were Allies of the U.S. during the Vietnam war until U.S. pulled out and now seems like the communist government is getting them back for that.

yea thats what happend the u.s pussy out so they withdraw what a bicth they were the one who got are people into the war and now they pussy out and leave our people suffering and pretend that nothing is happening over there..

Tommy Pickles

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL...I wouldn't use "pu**y" or "b*itch." There's a lot more to war than that. ;)

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B18C5 said:
yea thats what happend the u.s pussy out so they withdraw what a bicth they were the one who got are people into the war and now they pussy out and leave our people suffering and pretend that nothing is happening over there..
yea that is what happened! but my parents told me that the US goes and helps but all they do is distroy the country with the planes and the people from there move out and come here or thai land etc. its like them going into iraq and fight to say they are helping the country out but really they arent. there is a different purpose in mind. right now what the hmong people are doing is kinda like sniping! They go back to LAOS and hide in the forest or woods and who comes by that is LAOS or Viet they shoot and kill! You see, the reason why they shoot the LAOS people also is because the people who were against com. have left the country so the rest joined up with it! and thats how the story goes

miraclewhips

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was actually born in a refugee camp in thailand,while my parents were escaping communism in laos.

B18C5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tommy Pickles said:
LOL...I wouldn't use "pu**y" or "b*itch." There's a lot more to war than that. ;)

yea i know there is alot more than that but how would u feel if someone got u into a fight that u know nothing about and then all of a sudden they ran and left u behide for them to kill wont u think they a bunch of lilo bicthes who talk the talk but cant walk the walk

B18C5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DoubleOCivic said:
yea that is what happened! but my parents told me that the US goes and helps but all they do is distroy the country with the planes and the people from there move out and come here or thai land etc. its like them going into iraq and fight to say they are helping the country out but really they arent. there is a different purpose in mind. right now what the hmong people are doing is kinda like sniping! They go back to LAOS and hide in the forest or woods and who comes by that is LAOS or Viet they shoot and kill! You see, the reason why they shoot the LAOS people also is because the people who were against com. have left the country so the rest joined up with it! and thats how the story goes

well the story did go something like that but the reason why we fought with the u.s was that they had promisse us that if we win the war they would promisse us a land that be are own and if we lose the war they would take all of us back to the u.s with them wich we did lose the war and some of us did get to come to the u.s but not all of us.....and the one's who got left behide was the true hero who wont give up the war to become communist so thats y they are hiding in the jungel to avoid being killed because no matter what if u do join the communist they still gonna kill u because u once fought with them..... and u guys are probably woundering why they had imported about 1500 hmong rufugee people frm thialand to the u.s because they were also the one who help fought in the war would u ever think the u.s would allow 1500 immagrant to come to u.s that easy hell no...

B18C5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DoubleOCivic said:
yea...one of the reasons why my mom had to get out of laos and move to thai land where she met my dad and got married and had me! the us needs to do somthing bout this more than iraq is wut i think! its been going on for like 20 -30 years

*wut my parents told me was the vietnamese are tryin to take over laos..and all this commy stuff is going on and u can't visit the country without being hasseled! i mean dam HELPPPPPPPP THEM

well yea can u still go vist lao if your not a hmong person who has the last name vang because they hate our leader general vang pao so if your last name is vang too bad.....

D16Z6_Turbo

D16Z6_Turbo Charged
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sad story...I've even seen pictures of the people there too..Makes me wanna cry....You guys hear of the "Walk For FreedoM"? A guy from St.Paul, MN is walking all the way to D.C to make a point to the government about the Freedom Fighters..But i guess he just wasted his time because the government did sh*t about it....Anyway there is probably everyones relatives still stuck in Laos....

jdm

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sucks ass my last name is "vang" oh well don't want to visit that place anyways never been there never well...altho i do care for the people there and yeah i heard about the minnesota thingy-ma-giggy sad s**t going on. hope there were more fighters then that.