Fresh coat of paint

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, I guess I might have to go to Macco and get my car painted lol. I think it looks real nice. I like the black scheme, and I actually like the tinted taillights on that car.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya, maybe get it wet sanded to make it shinnier. Butlooks a lot better! Lower it more??

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya, maybe get it wet sanded to make it shinnier. But looks a lot better! Lower it more??

black97civic

black97civic
5+ Year Member
Bfreeman said:
u smoke ur own tail lights?
Yeah I did. It was really easy I followed one of the threads on here. Just tape, sand, and spray. I did 3 coats I think, maybe 4.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats a great price for all of that. As far as what to do next ....Duh :wak: it looks good now make it go faster =)

black97civic

black97civic
5+ Year Member
King Bob said:
thats a great price for all of that. As far as what to do next ....Duh :wak: it looks good now make it go faster =)
I'm looking into a v-tec head and some headers for now. I get a bonus at work in May so I'll have a few hundred dollars extra to play around with. I'm thinkin bout a y8 head and I've been searching about it. Has anyone done this y7-y8 swap and how difficult was it? Time frame it might take?

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For some reason I am not likeing the rims. I like black wheels on a black car just not feeling those for some reason. Maybe to many spokes but thats just me. Might be there is just to much black going on with the tails, headlights, and rims. Just my opinion though clean car though

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black97civic said:
what's fbp???
flameco (however you spell it) black pearl, the oem color. but the car looks good. i just think the rims are a bit big, needs more slammage.

black97civic

black97civic
5+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
flameco (however you spell it) black pearl, the oem color. but the car looks good. i just think the rims are a bit big, needs more slammage.
Cool I knew it meant black pearl but I didn't know what the f meant. And no it's maaco's color match for it though.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice for under 500 bucks...it does look a little dull buts its still nice....after waxing it should be much better....i think i might do my car this summer.

black97civic

black97civic
5+ Year Member
Okay so I hit a damn raccoon on my way home last night and the thing broke off the passenger side of my front lip and also the fog light bezel and bent the frame for the fogs. I will probably be getting some new fogs now so should I go with the yellow or white?? I kind of liked the white because it went with my projectors better but I like the yellow too. Also black bezel's or the grey? What lip should I get??

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats right, use maaco workers do a decent job !! lol i use to work there for a summer job. and i like the tinted tails, didnt come out bad at all dude =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if ur gonna get new fogs, i think a retrofit would be an awesome thing to look into. but if i were u, id go with yellow just cuz yellow looks cooler for fogs :lol:

and keep the black bezel imo. i think it'll clash too much with the black and yellow if u do decide to go yellow